Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate Save Transfer Question

Discussion in 'Switch - Games & Content' started by Skeet1983, Jun 22, 2018.

1. Skeet1983
    OP

Skeet1983 GBAtemp Psycho!

Apr 22, 2012
    United States
    Somewhere, out there...
    Hi guys. I have Monster Hunter Generations on my N3DS and plan to get it for the Switch. From what I read about the game, saves from 3DS version can be transferred to the Switch version. Thing is, I also use cheats for pretty much all of my N3DS games (Used to use Gateway cheats, now use NTR Cheat Plugins). Should I be concerned/worried about transferring a hacked/cheated save from 3DS to Switch version? Thoughts and help greatly appreciated :)

shinyrocara98 likes this.
  2. shinyrocara98

shinyrocara98 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 26, 2017
    Gambia, The
    I don't think that cause an issue because its possible in japanese Version. You can Transfer a cheated/modified Savegame from MHGEN(If converted to japanese version, via luma3ds)/MHX/MHXX (3DS) to MHXX (Switch), since MHGU ist just a localized Version of MHXX there shouldnt be a difference, but keep in mind that in Switch its possible that you get banned while playing with a hardly modified Savegame on Switch online.
    Simple answere : yes ^^

Gesendet von meinem TA-1053 mit Tapatalk

3. GreenChile

GreenChile Member

Newcomer
    Jan 10, 2017
    United States
    But has this been proven in the JP version of the game? no one got caught?

4. Tekniquez

Tekniquez GBAtemp Regular

Apr 7, 2017
    United States
    Itll be the same i assume like 4U was. Plenty of cheaters but even gear wont carry you in these games. I would end up just leaving the group once i knew there was a dude with maxd gear but yet would be the first die. Love this game for that reason alone even with cheats it wont carry you.

5. yanhaot

yanhaot Member

Newcomer
    Apr 24, 2018
    Australia
    Well, the game has in built mechanisms to filter outrageous palicos and over the top perfect talismans.

I doubt they'll ban you unless you've gone over a threshold of a parameter that breaks the game, like one hit kill weapons, if that is even possible.

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted