Youkai

Demon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well missleading title maybe but i added the "clone" ^^

There is a Chinese Clone of Monster Hunter Frontier which is now in English Closed Beta (well seems pretty much open for everyone just except a character whipe after cb)

Here a Quote from another Forum

QUOTE(Otakun;2627752) said:
This showed up out of no where I wonder if its even real.

Hunter Blade CBT Begins on August 24th!

Dear Players,
The classic primitive hunting game, Hunter Blade, is going to open the Closed Beta Test at 0:00 A.M on August 24th. Thanks for your supports and all these days of waiting. As a 3D action hunting game, Hunter Blade emphasizes the game balance and smooth fighting actions based on the beautiful game scene. Server of this testing will be WingWolf (Wing Wolf is violent, cruel and has vigorous stature and powerful wings. It also has a keen vision and sense of smell. It is very good at ambush and chase of small prey. When you meet a winged wolf, you must keep cool to observe its movements to dodge attacks, so you can jump away and attack it the time it flutters to you.). Game data of this testing will be deleted after the test.

To ensure you a better game experience, many different types of events will be held during the Closed Beta Test period. The players who participate in the test will get enormous rewards in formal game operations. Your kind and creative suggestions about the game and operation work will be highly expected, and you can send them to our contact mail, [email protected]. You are also welcomed on our forum to leave a comment or join any discussion.

We would like to extend our sincere appreciation for your support!

Hunting Plan:
Time: 00:00 A.M August 24th
Server: WingWolf
Target: Hunting Target - BOSS

Let’s meet on August 24th to start the great exciting adventure!
Are you ready?

Register Link: http://hunterblade.dawawa.com/html/register.shtml
Client Software Download: http://hunterblade.dawawa.com/html/17/list_1.shtml
Game Information: http://hunterblade.dawawa.com/html/2/index.shtml
Forum Link: http://bbs.hunterblade.dawawa.com/viewthre...d=14&extra=

Megaupload Links : (thanks to Jrgsubzero)
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Youkai

Demon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
captain caps from a 10 years old yeah the forum is becomming playground of little kids.

well didn't notice there was a torrent link and hell torrents are LEGAL ! there are enough games and such using torrents, but i agree that the hoster for that torrent was something that didn't belong here.

still i would have excepted a more grown up way of telling this on this forum...

think its reall that the kids flood became more and more the last few years.

P.S. if you look at my "Joined:" date you can think that I already read the rule LOOOOONG LOOOOONG ago ! just didn't notice the link when i quoted.

tagzard

Tagzard the Crazy Dinosaur with Wings.
Banned
Trophies
Website
tagzard.tk
XP
Country
United States
Youkai said:
captain caps from a 10 years old yeah the forum is becomming playground of little kids.

well didn't notice there was a torrent link and hell torrents are LEGAL ! there are enough games and such using torrents, but i agree that the hoster for that torrent was something that didn't belong here.

still i would have excepted a more grown up way of telling this on this forum...

think its reall that the kids flood became more and more the last few years.

P.S. if you look at my "Joined:" date you can think that I already read the rule LOOOOONG LOOOOONG ago ! just didn't notice the link when i quoted.
Listen to me stupid.
1:I'm not 10
2:TPB is also used for illegal programs and ROMS, so if i posted a rom site with 1 legal rom, it doesn't matter because there are hundreds more roms that aren't legal.
And stop flamming. Nobody like a flammer.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I always enjoy when people go back and edit their douchey comments and over-reactions to seem less excessive. Posting commands to a user in all caps with exclamation points might be considered flaming. Going back and editing that post after someone calls you out on it might be considered douchey.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Where's everybody?