Gaming Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Friend Codes Post

DarkSeele

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I've heard the insect glaive is broken and the charge blade is broken...I think all the weapons are going to prove themselves to be well balanced. I think most of the old weapons got buffs too. I know the Switch Axe has an axe upswing move that you can do immediately out of a roll which you can then go into the rapid chops and then end with a new finisher. I love it.

add me please : Haku 4184-4512-0490 Charge BladeB-)

poisonousj

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OP has been updated w/ everyone so far. Don't forget you also have to add everyone yourself. There are still a couple folks who haven't added me at least, hehe. I want to get through Low-Rank story mode before I head online though. I got my ugly jaggi gear and I'm going to power through these low rank fools!

ZXjT4cW.png

Reactions: Cortador

Akira

I'm not a SHRIMP!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got both Majora's Mask & MH4 as a valentines gift from my wife :D. Haven't tried it yet. Will post my Friend Code later.

Reactions: Rob Blou

GameSystem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
0130-1798-7588. I just got the game. Let me know if anyone wants to go through the level 1 quests with me and my noob gear, otherwise I'll just do story.

poisonousj

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just realized you can take in-game screen shots. While playing, press the Home key. Then go the Miiverse and post your picture. Then you can go to miiverse.nintendo.net and grab your photo online. Unfortunately, I heard you can only do this in Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate if you have the New 3DS. Lame.

Here's my guy rocking noob gear.
zlCfzTAP-RkXglgE2p

GameSystem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What horrible graphics lol. I forgot to mention, I'll probably be using SnS and GS in the early stages until I get much better gear. You can write me down for all weapons though. I'll probably go through everything.

Stella0219

Trophies
XP
Country
I entered everyone on the list so far~ :) but DarkSeele aka Haku seems he didn't add me yet~
don't forget to add me back~
And do I have to go in chatango? to see if anyones playing~?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo