ROM Hack Monster Hunter 4 Save Editor

didix16

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
try it now, I'm still doing some modifications in other parts. Could you tell me if appears some error? You have to upload user1 without decrypt it

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also, what browser are you using? If you are using Internet Explorer don't use it. Is a comflictable browser. For great compatibility use Google Chrome or equivalent.

xdarkmario

Philosopher
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the only hack i want in this game is money,but not that 9999999 BS just a lot because i dont want to kill the game with pieces but im tired of always being broke after upgrading 1 fucking armor piece XD

didix16

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
xDD. Well actually I can set money to 9999999 but with this method aren't so etically... If you want, send me a pm and I'll set for you. Or maybe I'll do one thing. For some days, I'll set all money users to MAX, like a present to start testing the app and for the inconvenience because the bugs.

EDIT:

Cheat ON.

Korma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
try it now, I'm still doing some modifications in other parts. Could you tell me if appears some error? You have to upload user1 without decrypt it

Also, what browser are you using? If you are using Internet Explorer don't use it. Is a comflictable browser. For great compatibility use Google Chrome or equivalent.
I used chrome and it's working now. Nice work on the site so far.

Edit:
When trying to download the file after doing an item search, I get an error. Something about file back end and varnesh cache error.

Last edited by Korma,
Reactions: didix16

Vivec

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So, would this work to change my character's skin tone?
I have to admit this system does look somewhat shady.

cooroxd

Dirty Pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am having trouble getting this online app to work. How do you change the caravan points and money values and also get 99 divine spheres?

didix16

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
To Omar: what's your username in app? send me a pm.
To Vivec: Yes, In a future I'll add that function.

didix16

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I am having trouble getting this online app to work. How do you change the caravan points and money values and also get 99 divine spheres?

Well this app works with your ingame money and ingame caravan points. I'll change the way you cheat your games to promote the playabilty without just inject the cheat and go. Maybe I'll add a function to invert caravan points for money. So this tool works like a helper. You still have to play for earn money and then I give you this tool for get items faster. I'm working on some other functionalities.

didix16

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well after try to searching problems, it seems is a hosting problem related. The problems are:
slow fetching resource files and also error 503. After reloading 5 times the site I could buy items without problems.
Sorry for the inconvenience guys

josealarid

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well after try to searching problems, it seems is a hosting problem related. The problems are:
slow fetching resource files and also error 503. After reloading 5 times the site I could buy items without problems.
Sorry for the inconvenience guys

im trying to buy something and cant i reload the page like 20 times and wont happend anything only say (How many units you want to buy?) and cant anything more

Reactions: josueweed

damin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are there any plans to implement some sort of palico editing? When I made my palico, I made him orange without realizing the aesthetic of the game and the armor would make that color look ugly. I'd love to be able to have my palico be one of the default colors/patters.

Reactions: didix16

didix16

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, it's an other functionality in mind. I'll include in Character customization section

im trying to buy something and cant i reload the page like 20 times and wont happend anything only say (How many units you want to buy?) and cant anything more

What browser are you using?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o