Monster Hunter 3 - Save File Request (NTSC)

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by rydinophor, May 28, 2010.

May 28, 2010
  1. rydinophor
    OP

Newcomer rydinophor Newbie

United States
    Does anyone happen to have a save file I can use from Monster Hunter 3 that has the game completed already?

Thanks In Return,
    Rydinophor

2. TRushInfo

Banned TRushInfo Banned

United States
    heres a request to google

whats with noobs making pointless threads lately

3. boondoklife

Member boondoklife GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Now before you think it is, this is not a flame! I just wanted to know why you would need this? If you are truly interested in playing the game then do you self a favor then don't use someone else's save and just play the game through. A lot of the fun in the game is figuring things out and how to do things, if you use a completed save then you will miss out on it. There really is not a huge storyline so you won't be skipping much there.

Secondly, somethings are online only and if you use hacked data, this would include an imported save, then you may get banned.

Just curious and wanted to bring a couple things to your attention. As far as the location of the save file, I have not seen one yet. Then again most people I know are playing it like a normal game and do not want to share their saved characters at the risk of being banned. [​IMG]

4. rydinophor
    OP

Newcomer rydinophor Newbie

United States
    yes indeed you were right lol...you shoulda told me sooner...I'm banned for 10 days...I'll just cheat online n play right online...

5. DarkWay

Member DarkWay tsubasa hiroge

United Kingdom
    You can't cheat online and play right online....and besides that if you used someone elses save and got banned then they too may have been banned themselves.
    Not only that but you can't cheat ofline and play right online either because offline and online are basically the same you just play with other people.
    The only way you'd be able to do that would be to have 2 characters but even then, who would want to play with more than one character like that?