Gaming Monster Hunter 3 Hype Thread!!

Hezkore

Trophies
XP
Country
@ saviorkross
Heh great story mate!
A good place to buy cheap Wii stuff is over at DealExtreme (free shipping too!), if you want the Pro Controller you can get it here: Linky
I bought the game really cheap (Swedish site) and Pro controller from DealExtreme separately and it was still cheaper than buying that Pro Controller package.
tongue.gif

@ Berioth
Congrats!
"Spongebob" seems like a fitting name for Royal Ludroth, I personally like to call Uragaan "Jay Leno" ;]

Berioth

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
lol at jay leno...but man, it really resembles him rofl, next time i see Jay i'll whack him with a Hammer

btw, can you search other territories outside of missions besides the first one? for now it seems that all monsters that you kill can appear there(god forsaken gigis should go straight to hell)

Hezkore

Trophies
XP
Country
Berioth said:
btw, can you search other territories outside of missions besides the first one? for now it seems that all monsters that you kill can appear there(god forsaken gigis should go straight to hell)

Don't think so, but then again... I haven't played Singleplayer a whole lot, my main focus is playing Multiplayer.
When I get the English version I'll play a lot more Singleplayer.

(Played last night with DarkShadow96 for a little while)

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm definately getting this when english version is released
smile.gif
I'd like to try online but
unsure.gif
my Wii has internet issues it's too far away from the router and I can't really move it since there's no where else to put it

Manithal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought about hoping on the J version to play around a little quick question though and this may just me being naive to how different things work. If I were to get pretty far into the J version and once I get my retail US will it read my saved data similar to having the J version of say pokemon and than continuing with the USA version have it was released?

Da Mafia

Trophies
XP
Country
Wow, I finally beat the first quest on the demo. It really is a great feeling after being owned by it so many times.

The weapon I used was a long sword and to finish him off I got him caught in a shock trap and slashed him to pieces
laugh.gif

DarkShadow96

LA96£
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hezkore said:
I personally like to call Uragaan "Jay Leno" ;]

You know what's funny? I actually said the chin of Uragaan looked familiar... Anyway, it was fun playing with you. The online is very smooth too and damn, that Great Jaggi lasted so damn long like shiet lol. When we were fighting it, I was mostly keeping space for you so you can hit him with your GS and I just stay in the back for a bit to take care of the Jaggi's and when they die, that's when I came in to help but as usual, I don't want to try knocking down my teammates. By the way, I made the Buster Blade yesterday after you left from online. Damn, this GS reminds me so much of "Buster Blader" haha(Yugioh)...

QUOTE(Manithal @ Apr 15 2010, 12:14 PM) I thought about hoping on the J version to play around a little quick question though and this may just me being naive to how different things work. If I were to get pretty far into the J version and once I get my retail US will it read my saved data similar to having the J version of say pokemon and than continuing with the USA version have it was released?

They have different ID's so the saves won't be read but probably we would be able to convert the save but I am not so sure on that. That's exactly why I don't want to reach far in my Japanese version, I'm just using it to try out all the weapons I feel the most comfortable with.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
QUOTE said:
Also for you ppl having the freeze prob or couldn't rename your hunter. Just load with Gecko.

QUOTE said:
Hmmmm...not working for me with USB gx

Tried hermes v5 with 222 & 223, as well as cios57 rev19 ios249 & 250

Gonna try darkcorp & see what happens .

QUOTE said:
Work perfectly via Wiiflow r25, hermes cIOS v4. Thanks bro!

QUOTECFG usb loader set to CIOS 222(mload)

USB Loader GX:
Install cIOS249 rev19 based on 37
And use VIDTV Patch

This will run off of disk via Darkcorp 1.0, but will not run via Neogamma r8 or softchip r90 (tried IOS 222, 223, 232, and 249). I have patched the IOS to 249 as well with no difference.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Easy enough to find, probably won't bother downloading it until next week though since I don't have access to my wii at the moment.

plus the links I found were MegaUpload and god its so slow, I'll just hope there'll be rapidshare links by next weekend.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, The Russians are after you lol.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Send me your ip I'll remotely fix it
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 my head needs fixing if I believe you
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it's kinda fun watching it happen tho
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It needs fixing for other things but your pc I can fix
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    over 300+ virus/trojians/worms after scanning, what did I do to deserve this attention lol
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    tho I find it funny when i receive other people's pc/laptops in this state
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i wont be upgrading unless I cant run the games i want anymore
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spill water on it good excuse
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 that's like a valid option if someone else is paying for ya
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Daddy's wallet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ngl hogwarts legacy has good pooping music
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    That's uh-
    That's certainly a Dairy Queen sign lmao
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You should see his help wanted signs
    Ugh, so many sweat-dipwads in Sploon 3 Anarchy mode tonight
    I didn't know this was "Make Octo never finish Fresh Season 2024 Catalog in Splatoon 3" month, good god
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of "confirming" games you know will get released. Like Nintendo "confirming" a Zelda sequel. "We can't be sure Nintendo is working on a new Zelda game, or if a new Zelda game will ever be released, until they officially confirm it."
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "There is literally no way to know if they will ever release a new Zelda game, it's wild speculation until they officially confirm it."
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Black ops was the lesser shitter line in cock a poopoo tbf just a way to let people know it hasn't died or going a different route I guess
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $70 DLC per 6 months is what it turned into
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/R28ZSY2Sc2A?si=H5Lb6PNkzMhAHO_P