Gaming Monster Hunter 3 Beginning Guide.

Am0s

Mojo Risin
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
found the answers

QUOTE said:
One thing though, if you only combine stuff from your item box, then you can buy the books and leave them in there. They still increase chance of success.

But for combining on the hunt, if you want the increased success rate, then yes. They would need to be in your item pouch.

source

Am0s

Mojo Risin
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
on the mh3 wikia under weapons there are 2 charts is that for high rank and low rank weapons, or is that ones made from scratch? also the low rank and high rank armours to get high rank armour I have to play online right to get the mats required?

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Am0s said:
on the mh3 wikia under weapons there are 2 charts is that for high rank and low rank weapons, or is that ones made from scratch? also the low rank and high rank armours to get high rank armour I have to play online right to get the mats required?

You need to play online to get any high rank mats you can't get them offline.

Dharmaboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I haven't tried this Online yet. but can I do a quest then mine the minerals and get the materials needed and then quit the mission and retain my stuff...or even say get killed 3 times?

Will i get all the stuff I mined?

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Dharmaboy said:
I haven't tried this Online yet. but can I do a quest then mine the minerals and get the materials needed and then quit the mission and retain my stuff...or even say get killed 3 times?

Will i get all the stuff I mined?

For the High Rank Mining materials you could just take a simple quest mine everything you can and then finish the quest, you also get gathering quests when where you can go and gather your materials and after like 10 minutes a "Paw Pass Ticket" will appear in the supply box you move this to the Delivery box and the quest is finished. you also muct be HR 31 to start obtaining high rank materials.

supersonic5000

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you abandon you can't keep your materials you got. If you die then you do get to keep them.
Also paw pass shows up at 5 minutes.
tongue.gif

Am0s

Mojo Risin
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I havnt played online mainly because I dont have anyway to communicate to other players apart from shitty gestures, my wii is a good 12-15ft away from me so using a wire usb keyboard isnt feasible :/

Dharmaboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yay finally after 3 days of trying I was able to finish my Lagiacrus Armor and upgrade it to level 3 and me and another player alone (thats just 2 of us) repelled Jhen Mhoran. It was pretty impressive. We were running around like insane ants lol

boondoklife

Trophies
Website
boondoklife.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Dharmaboy said:
lol good thinking. I wouldnt go bluetooth ofcourse as you have no way of really pairing it.

Actually I hate to plug M$ products, but if you can get the Bluetooth keyboard/mouse/adapter bundle you are good to go. The pairing can occur both from keyboard/mouse to a PC or keyboard/mouse to the adapter. If you do it the later way jut plug the adapter into the wii and your golden.

Then again an RF keyboard might be cheaper
wink.gif

I really wish the Wii could use a mouse as my keyboard has a track pad on it and using it with Opera would be nice instead of that damn wiimote!

Dharmaboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Great idea with the blue tooth. Pair it then hook it up.

Anyone know an easy way to get a Jumbo Pearl? I've been trying but can't get the find.

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Dharmaboy said:
Great idea with the blue tooth. Pair it then hook it up.

Anyone know an easy way to get a Jumbo Pearl? I've been trying but can't get the find.

(offline)
D.Island
Do the "Sunken Treasures" quest (collect 8 red coral) it's the easiest way you'll find any of them.
(online)
Alternatively you can wait until the kill 2 royal ludroth EVENT quest appears again and do that you can get more quicker that way.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    saves a lot of time fr
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    It's 11:30 PM here, I just took the trash out and my god is it awful outside
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    This heatwave can eat my ass
    +3
  • MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight:
    omg same, it's VERY hot here, too
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck this heatwave, i don't usually sleep with a fan, but i believe the fan is getting put on the bed rather than beside it
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    IT'S 12:30 IN THE FUCKING MORNING AND IT'S STILL 78°, WHAT THE FUCK?
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    78º seems abnormal for any part of the day
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea it was 96 F for the high, 78 F for the low today, in Ohio, bout same for bakerman in Michigan
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    F- fahrenheit C-Celsius. We in USA use F as our temp ratings
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    F = Freedom units
    +2
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    So... C = Cum units?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Clip units
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @HiradeGirl, That's how they get bigger loans at the bank.
    +1
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Welp.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wasn't me
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Got around to playing A way out is pretty fun coop game to kill time
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me and a buddy used to play that, is pretty fun. Graphics were pretty good also at that time, I think what 5-6 years ago. --Edit yea was 2018
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Surprised they never made a second one.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It takes two was their newest different theme
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I didn't care for that one so much, but didn't play it much either.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just played little of "Still Wakes The Deep" , just came to gamepass today, its alright, kinda creepy. I'm not usually a horror game fan, but it looks really good graphic wise, esp w 4k. I admit it made me jump a few times.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I just played little of "Still Wakes The Deep" , just came to gamepass today, its alright, kinda...