Monster Hnter Game Type

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussion' started by clonesniper666, Jul 2, 2009.

1. clonesniper666
    OP

clonesniper666 KRII LUN AUS

Jul 31, 2007
    United States
    The Great Underworld Warzone
    I was Wondering if anyone on here knew of any games that are similar to monster hunter for the PS2, Wii, or 360, Those are the systems I have or ds if there is any. I know about the monster hunter game for PS2 and Wii and am trying to get a copy of it, so That is not a suggestion. Any help is appreciated if there are any games like it.

Topic should say Hunter not Hnter. sorry.

2. Law

Law rip ninjacat that zarcon made me

Aug 14, 2007
    ‭jerkland
    Not sure about any other titles like it, do you mean just third person action adventure, or a game with a lot of grinding in it for drops and armor customisation?

Maybe the more recent Phantasy Star games? They're the same action adventure third person slash and hack thing, but with a lot more RPG elements.

3. MMX

MMX Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 15, 2005
    Gambia, The
    Demons Souls for PS3, I'm going to order my copy tomorrow [​IMG]
    It's only available in Asia for now (us release later this year), but it's completely in english. voice and text.

4. clonesniper666
    OP

clonesniper666 KRII LUN AUS

Jul 31, 2007
    United States
    The Great Underworld Warzone
    Yeah, Phantasy Star is like it sort of, I have the Universe for the 360. Thanks and What I mean is a game where you go on quests and each quest assigns you a monster you have to slay, something like that and the customization would be nice, but is not necessary.