VR Gaming Enthusiast
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
So back in the summer/fall of '08 when the stock market started to tank not even the company I work for was immune. I watched as it dropped from an average of between 18 and 19 dollars to around $5.50. me being the future thinking person that I am knew it would rebound hard relatively quickly, I took out a loan from my 401k and invested it in some stock in my company. I'm not going to go into all the details but I just sold some of it for a nice sum of 10,000 dollars and just got the check in the mail this morning. Off to the bank I go. $$$
yay.gif

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
flameiguana said:
moe money moe hoes?

And when you lose that money, suddenly your hoe is no moe

Anyways, smart. I don't see why more people don't buy stock. They're a great way to invest money and get some cash. Even if it's just a little profit, it's better than nothing. Gotta start small, then build up. You just have to take the time to study what are your best options and how much you can afford.

431unknown

VR Gaming Enthusiast
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Ha! I thought about just blowing a good bit of it but instead I did the mature thing and stuck 9,000 of it in my sons college savings. I'm not sure what I'm going to blow the rest on but I stuck it in my checking account. I still have a good bit in my companies stock also. I'll probably cash the rest of that out here soon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-