Mods on Minecraft?

pimpdaddymcswag

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know if it’s possible to play mod packs on switch?

Id love to be able to play better vanilla on the go, but i can’t find anyone even discussing such a thing anywhere.

orangy57

bruh
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bedrock edition doesn't have proper modding support like java edition. If you set up switchroot android you can install pojavlauncher to be able to use java edition as well as java modpacks. If you install the midnightcontrol mod you miight be able to use the joy-cons on your switch instead of the deault touchscreen controls.

Be warned though, the switch is only about as powerful as a 2015 flagship so the performance will be miserable even with performance mods like sodium and starlight

Reactions: pimpdaddymcswag

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bedrock edition doesn't have proper modding support like java edition. If you set up switchroot android you can install pojavlauncher to be able to use java edition as well as java modpacks. If you install the midnightcontrol mod you miight be able to use the joy-cons on your switch instead of the deault touchscreen controls.

Be warned though, the switch is only about as powerful as a 2015 flagship so the performance will be miserable even with performance mods like sodium and starlight
The newer method of android install solves the joy-con sink problem

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim: @Psionic Roshambo i have 16 gb in my pc and i run into issues with ram more than i'd like to admit