modmii ios problem 4.3u

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by eric1971, Dec 27, 2012.

Dec 27, 2012

modmii ios problem 4.3u by eric1971 at 7:32 PM (716 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. eric1971
    OP

Newcomer eric1971 Newbie

United States
    i used modmii to update my ios's on my 4.3u. i done a system check then run it in modmii and it told me what ios's i needed to update. after i updated the wii ios's some of my backup games on dvd-r stopped loading. mostly music games (rockband 3 all guitar hero's) , all instruments and a few others (call of duty's). somehow my backup wad file got deleted. so i dont know what ios's i had that worked. can anybody help?
    thanks .

Attached Files:

2. XFlak

Member XFlak Wiitired but still kicking

Canada
    modmii overwrote\uninstalled darkcorp (f.k.a. cioscorp), which is generally seen as a messy way of getting backup disc loading to work. In it's current state, u can load backup discs on your Wii using a usb-loader and\or neogamma. Alternatively most people will recommend you switch to using usb-loading anyways.

If you insist on backup disc loading, I recommend using neogamma; if you further insist on backup disc loading directly from the disc channel, I recommend you research\install something called neocorp. If you are dead set on the exact same set-up you had before, then carefully research\reinstall darkcorp.

edit: and for future reference, u can use ModMii without it overwriting darkcorp if you disable ModMii's option to install\update active IOSs