Status
Not open for further replies.

deathnote

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
can anyone say me why i cant add a file that is greater as the previos one ??

i wont play bleach with jap voice and sound,but i cant do it...

awofadeju

Trophies
Website
www.wiipals.net
XP
Country
Could some help me using the tool. Im trying 2 modifiy the jap version of fire emblem, and i think if i replace these two files i can make it in english but when i try to replace the files its says

"replaced files must be equal or smaller than the orginal"

How can i overcome this or modify it 2 make the size smaller?

BoBMang

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Duckula said:
Don't have the ISO to hand but I am positive Resident Evil 4 has a bunch of easy to change variables if anyone wants to try it out.

If someone finds the values for HP/Ammo, that'd be awesome!

X-Tractor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
BoBMang said:
Duckula said:
Don't have the ISO to hand but I am positive Resident Evil 4 has a bunch of easy to change variables if anyone wants to try it out.

If someone finds the values for HP/Ammo, that'd be awesome!

I tried looking through pretty much all folders and files in RE4, but I couldnt find any specific HP/ammo variables. Someone else'll probably find 'em.

Choel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GamerzInc said:
motion files are movesets, yet some cause undesirable results with characters. Anyone know what they Fit files are for?
I'm guessing Fit = outfit
Dark = ?
Final = ?
Spy = ?

I replaced Ganny's blue costume with the spy costume. It made him almost solid gray, though that gray seems to be effect by shaders working on the background of the stage.

Warmaster007

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I´ve modded some Characters in Strikers Charged,
and it will work local, but not online!

Thank god,
no Cheaters out there
smile.gif

subenu

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
what about the smash mods do they work online (please someone confirm it does not i hate cheaters
tongue.gif
)

Greetz,

Subenu

Choel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
subenu said:
what about the smash mods do they work online (please someone confirm it does not i hate cheaters
tongue.gif
)

Greetz,

Subenu

So far as I can tell, the mods for it that already exist are purely aesthetic (except the length of Ganny's B-down) but its doubtful that they'll work online.

mathieulh

Trophies
Website
keybase.io
XP
Country
France
deathnote said:
can anyone say me why i cant add a file that is greater as the previos one ??

i wont play bleach with jap voice and sound,but i cant do it...

Because it's a limitation of the FST. The FST would need to be reconstructed but the trucha tool does not do it (yet).

RowanDDR

SNES Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
Just wanted to say that following some advice earlier in this thread I have modded my jap MarioGalaxy ISO to use english text! I copied the relevant 3 files over from the PAL ISO. Its not always perfect....

would I what lol? .. but its better than all being in Japanese. Well, until a better solution comes along.

I suppose it goes without saying that my savegame from the true Japanese version works from this modded version.
smile.gif

But as for editing main.dol ("change byte in offset 0x4C0CCB from 0C to 04 and drivechip detect will go away"), well I didnt try that because the byte wasnt 0C to begin with in that position in the japanese MarioGalaxy main.dol

Sonikku

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
When I try to open an ISO with Trucha Signer 0.21 I get "error decrypting data". I added the .reg file to the register and I tried all 4 keysets. I don't get it

DaveMode

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sonikku said:
When I try to open an ISO with Trucha Signer 0.21 I get "error decrypting data". I added the .reg file to the register and I tried all 4 keysets. I don't get it

Did you modify the reg file before you installed it with a hex editor? Do you maybe have a bad key.bin file?

superrob

H4X H4X H4X!
Trophies
Website
zabbo.dk
XP
Country
Sonikku said:
Did you insert the HEX value of the key.bin?
Becurse else it wont work
tongue.gif

X-Tractor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Sonikku said:

Where did you get the key.bin file? Might be a bad one.

shredman

Trophies
XP
Country
hi there

i is there anyone who can upload the english language files for mario galaxy?

it would be great to be able to play my jpn-smg on my jpn-wii in english!

the files are very small as far as i can tell - i extracted the original files
and the english language files are tiny.

any help would be greatly appreciated

shredman

Seraph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm also wondering about Fire Emblem. Anyone know if you can create a working game with JPN voices on the US release? I'm going to try it myself but that might take awhile since the only place that I can find the JPN version ISO isn't downloading very fast...

Pharrox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
motion files are movesets, yet some cause undesirable results with characters. Anyone know what they Fit files are for?
I'm guessing Fit = outfit
Dark = ?
Final = ?
Spy = ?

*Very small SSE spoilers

Okay, someone has probably already answered this, but I skimmed the topic and only found one thing that I'm pretty sure I can elaborate on. All the files ending in 0x.pac and 0x.pcs are definitely alternate cosumes. I replaced Falcon's files with Ganondorf and it loaded that model and everything worked fine except for the fact that his cape was stiff. As for dark, final, and spy, I think "dark" is used for SSE. Looking at Pikachu's files, I'm pretty sure that "spy" would be used for metal box. As for final my best guess is final smash. I'm also curious about the "fake" files on one or two characters. I'll probably test those soon.

One thing I'm curious about is the stages. I tried replacing Final Destination with Battlefield to see what would happen. I kind of worked. The stage loaded but with no textures, so it looked like the characters were flying in air. If I try to replace a stages file with another in the module folder it will always crash the game. The stage files in the effects folder don't seem to make a difference.

EDIT: "Fake" is also used for SSE and "Final" is definitely final smash.

stormyuan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
about none driverchip detect fix

Mario Galaxy Jp verion driverchip detect fix
you should open main.dol with hex editor
(it work fine!)

by the way , family ski jp version can also use the same way
change 0C to 04
It work fine for Wiikey 1.2b & wiisos(so far as I know)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That sick boy yo
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was hoping I could add a custom ROM to this fire HD 10 tablet but guess no one's made twrp available
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Root it? Lol
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    That shit is so locked down, tighter than a nun's ass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know if that's even possible for the firmware
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You can remove the bloat ware and ads easily but can't install a rom
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    20 some years later crash bandicoot still pisses me off
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig...