Modern Warfare - Reflex Help

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Aidanv, Sep 14, 2010.

Sep 14, 2010

Modern Warfare - Reflex Help by Aidanv at 5:03 AM (690 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. Aidanv

Newcomer Aidanv Newbie

Jul 25, 2010
    United States
    I'm trying to get a MW: Reflex (OMG COD) save installed on my wii, but can't, for the life of me, figure out how. I downloaded the data.bin that I want, but it doesn't show up in Savegame Manager GX (for a good reason, since it apparently doesn't support data.bin). I looked at the format it does support and it looks like some sort of unpacked save file. Basically, I need someone to unpack this save file into a format compatible with Savegame Manager GX. (If that's even possible)

The link is in the last post on the page.

Alternatively, if someone, by random chance, knows how to bypass the Aftermath freeze (as this is the whole reason for requiring a save) by some alternate means, that would also be satisfactory.

P.S. I'm in a situation where the only backup device I can run backups from is a 4gb SD card, so the disc fix and NTSC dump are out of the question.

Thank you for your help!
  2. blackshadow

Newcomer blackshadow Newbie

Jul 5, 2010
    United Kingdom
    cant help you with the save uploading never done it
    wouldve suggested the disk trick though but im unaware of any usb trick to get it loading i will have a look through some sites see if there is
  3. pepxl

Member pepxl GFX W!Z4RD

Jun 19, 2009
    United Kingdom
    the data.bin needs to be place n the SD then transferred back to your wii using data management

place the data.din in the relative MWR folder

xxxx being MWR's save ID

this can be found out by making a save ingame then exiting and transferring the save to SD via data management