The GBAtemp Robot
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Modern Warfare 2 Gaming night
PlayStation Network- Friday 22nd January
MW2+UKG%20MW2%20gaming%20night%2022.1.png

Following the weekly tradition, I'm holding yet another Modern Warfare 2 gaming night on the PlayStation 3 from 7:00PM GMT (to check your time zone click here).
We will, as with the last 2 gaming nights I have held, have our own lobby, however if there is enough demand we might go and do a party this week instead- but if no one wants to do that then a private lobby it is.

Remember to add me to your PSN friends, Livin_in_a_box, and I hope to see you all there with your headsets!
Contributed by Livin in a box

luke_c

Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Rizsparky said:
yup im in aswell, although if there is a big turnout it would be better to make a party instead
It's the total opposite as you're only allowed a certain amount of players in your party for each mode so we would have to constantly be kicking people out which is a bit cruel.

Livin in a box

Livin' in a cardboard box
Trophies
XP
Country
Well in the lobby we had last week, I'm sure it started kicking people out because there were 19 of us. Ah well, it'll be great, nevertheless.

luke_c

Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Livin in a box said:
Well in the lobby we had last week, I'm sure it started kicking people out because there were 19 of us. Ah well, it'll be great, nevertheless.
I don't think we ever had over 10 people to be honest. And I don't think, judging by the amount of comments tommorow's gonna be a great turnout aswell...

D

Deleted_171835

I wish I could participate but I don't have a PS3.

I only have MW2 on the PC.

Livin in a box

Livin' in a cardboard box
Trophies
XP
Country
Everyone, come on the GBAtemp PSN IRC! It's irc://91.121.42.111:5190/PSN (just type that into your IRC client and it'll work; in Chatzilla type it then click it once it's repeated above the typing box thing and it works).

Hybridx24

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds pretty cool, just wish I had a mic.

And all you need to do for chatzilla is download it from the mozilla site, and then copy & paste "irc://91.121.42.111:5190/PSN" into your address bar. Don't forget to restart Firefox after installing chatzilla.

Edit: Lol I just tried adding "livin_in_a_box" and it said you reached your max amount of friends.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Skelletonike first time I hear of stellar blade