modchipsdirect shipping info

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mine said coming on Monday but arrived today. I'm an hour outside of Louisville KY.

View attachment 133993
OMG that looks so ghetto
why is there no logo on the dongle and why does it look like it melted or something
1st we get no packaging and now we get some generic black unbranded dongle?
weird
or is the dongle wrapped in tape or some black plastic that is covering up the logo?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Just came home to mine as well. I'm assuming the sticker is for the dongle?

No sure what that super tiny piece of black plastic is for yet but I just got home after bbq pool day for the kids.
yeah that sticker looks HUGE
it looks like it is supposed to be for the jig but it looks way too big to fit on the jig, definitely not for the dongle
what did MCD print these things themselves or something?

Last edited by weatMod,
Reactions: jinx10000

Artwebb

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
OMG that looks so ghetto
why is there no logo on the dongle and why does it look like it melted or something
weird
or is the dongle wrapped in tape or some black plastic that is covering up the logo?

yeah that sticker looks HUGE
it looks like it is supposed to be for the jig but it looks way too big to fit on the jig, definitely not for the dongle
what did MCD print these things themselves or something?

Clearly the sticker is for the dongle lol

jinx10000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OMG that looks so ghetto
weird

No branding other than it comes with a sticker. The melted look is because the plastic bag it was in isn't completely clear. There is a protective cap in the end of the USB-C port. Haven't had time to test it. I'll need to do a NAND dump before I do anything. Doesn't look like anything special but didn't buy it for looks.
IMG_20180630_215657.jpg

Reactions: weatMod

hollowtip

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the sticker in the pic is clearly for the jig ,not the dongle
it just looks like it is way too big to fit on the jig in the pic maybe it is just that the photo is deceiving

Untimtled.png
You're supposed to get BOTH stickers in the shipment. One for the dongle and one for the Jig.

Reactions: jinx10000

jinx10000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the sticker in the pic is clearly for the jig ,not the dongle
it just looks like it is way too big to fit on the jig in the pic maybe it is just that the photo is deceiving

Untimtled.png

Yea. The other sticker is for the jig. Sorry for the confusion. Pulled it out of the box and snapped a quick picture.

IMG_20180630_221151.jpg

D

Deleted User

Just got mine. Works good, but does have the cap whine like others have mentioned. Really like the soft plastic the dongle is using.

pseudoSue

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Batch 2 "good progress has been made" and on track to start shipping July 6. Fingers crossed things keep progressing well!

Here's the latest info on modchipsdirect SX Pro page:

2nd batch is sold out - Has been sent from China to us. Good progress has been made and we are on track to start shipping out orders on the 6th of July.
3rd batch - is sold out. Eta for us to start shipping orders is around July 13th
4th Batch is open - There is a part shortage so batch 4 would ship around the end of July or start of August.
We are no longer charging cards until we get confirmation your order is on our way to us. After we charge your card there is a 7% cancel fee if you want to cancel. If we don't charge your card of course there is no fee to cancel. Once your item is packed it cannot be canceled.

pseudoSue

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update on their site for us batch 2-ers! Batch 2 definitely came in faster from China than batch 1. Good to see.

2nd batch is sold out - Has been received by us. Thursday we start packing. Friday (6th of July) we start sending out orders. We don't know if we can get all orders out on Friday, if not then it will be Monday.

Artwebb

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Update on their site for us batch 2-ers! Batch 2 definitely came in faster from China than batch 1. Good to see.

2nd batch is sold out - Has been received by us. Thursday we start packing. Friday (6th of July) we start sending out orders. We don't know if we can get all orders out on Friday, if not then it will be Monday.

Well that's funny. Since for batch 1 they didn't work Friday-Sunday.

alexj9626

Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
So how log it took for first batch to get the pro from the moment they started shipping? For example, if they ship my stuff friday, (6th) when would i get it?

Artwebb

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So how log it took for first batch to get the pro from the moment they started shipping? For example, if they ship my stuff friday, (6th) when would i get it?

However long a package from Michigan to Panama would take ?

Mine shipped June 29th to Ontario Canada. I got it July 3rd but only because of Canada Day holiday.

Reactions: alexj9626

alexj9626

Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
However long a package from Michigan to Panama would take ?

Mine shipped June 29th to Ontario Canada. I got it July 3rd but only because of Canada Day holiday.

Thanks! Because im from Panama i have a mail box (i think thats how is called) in Miami, so a company gives me an address and thats what i use when i buy something. For example i ordered my Pro, it would ship top Miami (thats the time im asking for, so maybe 3 or 4 days) and then it would take another 3 or 4 days to get here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Used it as a web cam for a day for fun, sooo shitty it was hilarious