Hacking ModChipCentral

garyriet

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered my Cyclo DS Evo from ModChipCentral on Sunday the 18th and received it today Friday the 24th here in Southern New Jersey. I am very happy with their fast shipping and quick response to emails. Also ordered a WiiKey for my friend thru them a couple of months ago and had the same quick service!
Thanks ModChipCentral!
Gary
grog.gif
grog.gif

Low Key

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It might sound sketchy, but I don't think it is. I bought a cycloDS evolution from ModchipCentral when it came out, and it came within a very reasonable time (Though I do live in Canada). Also, they are very responsive to e-mails
smile.gif

kellyan95

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not suspicious at all. Check the dates of the first and second posts. If it was modchipcentral, they would have replied much sooner than they did

Masx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I emailed Modchipcentral and they replied fairly quick. But any emails afterwards they still haven't replied to. And it's already been 2 weeks. I don't think it takes that long to fix email problems.

Also anyone know where to order a Black CycloDS Evo?

garyriet

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All,
I am not part of Modchipcentral, just a customer who was satisfied. A few of us at work ordered chips from them when we had to go on a business trip to GA. I found out about them when I ordered my friend a WiiKey, mine was from Modcipman but we got freaked out when everyone was getting busted, besides they no longer sell any types of chips.
Gary

ModchipCentral

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
lol You guys are too funny. I lurk on the forums here and there when I have free time and come to find this thread again
tongue.gif
. All of the people who give me good feedback, I have hired them to do that... uh huh

Mod Central Ltd
Sylvester G.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sounds like the typical Discord response when you get pinged.