Hacking Mod chips purchased in Australia

Anthony D'Amico

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I see a lot of posts floating around about which resellers to trust, who bought from what reseller, who has the best price etc...

I noticed that a lot of the resellers are American based.

Who here has purchased from an Australian reseller?

I purchased from ozmodchips who are a recommended reseller for SXOS in Australia, however I’m a little corcerned as the only email I received from them was that they were pending payment. I paid with a credit card so the payment was immediate.

Has anyone used this reseller in the past? Should I be worried about anything.

It’s also a good opportunity to share your experiences for other Australian users who may be considering Australian resellers

EDIT fixed spelling mistakes

Last edited by Anthony D'Amico,

j0hnny

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I’ve used them a few times in the past, both via online and the physical store they used to have. Never had any issues.

savior01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I got my gateway from them too. Good company.

Only issue I have is I bought my sx pro Wednesday evening and all looked good. I checked today and there is an update saying all first batch sold out as of this morning (wednesday) 11am. It wasn't there when I bought it in the evening. so it was added Thursday and they try to pass it off as though it was there Wednesday.

So now I'm trying to find out what batch mone is in. I'll be mighty annoyed if its batch 2 and I have to wait longer.

longxa762

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I got my gateway from them too. Good company.

Only issue I have is I bought my sx pro Wednesday evening and all looked good. I checked today and there is an update saying all first batch sold out as of this morning (wednesday) 11am. It wasn't there when I bought it in the evening. so it was added Thursday and they try to pass it off as though it was there Wednesday.

So now I'm trying to find out what batch mone is in. I'll be mighty annoyed if its batch 2 and I have to wait longer.

The message was there when I checked around 8pm yesterday

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: What.