Mobile Gamers' Thread

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by seren100, Sep 1, 2015.

1. seren100
    OP

seren100 Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 14, 2014
    United States
    Hi! Are you a mobile gamer? Can you recommend me good games to play and in return, I'll share what are the good games I know of.

For today, I'll start with puzzle games. There are a lot I like. Even the classic jigsaw and board puzzles can be played in mobile now. But this one game stands out for me because first, it's simple and second, it's underrated.

I hate overrated games which pulls me closer to games that are good but are not popular or recognized by many. So I search for games in Playstore until I come across into a good one. And luckily, I did. I found Honeyday Blitz 2. So the game is technically like Candy Crush Saga. The difference? I find this one more challenging because of the different puzzle layout and style. It's hexagonal and it makes the whole thing challenging.

There are items and tricks in this game as well. But for now, I'll stop here. I'll feature more games soon and you can share your insights on a game you're playing too. I'd love to hear you out! Cheers!

2. Hells Malice

Hells Malice Are you a bully?

GBAtemp Patron
    Hells Malice is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Apr 9, 2009
    Canada
    mobile gamer sounds like an oxymoron :unsure:

Anywho, we do have a mobile section you might have more luck browsing.

3. ComeTurismO

ComeTurismO CTO

Sep 18, 2011
    Canada
    4:54 PM
    Stick Hero
    Don't Touch The Spikes
    Any game made from Ketchapp Games

4. mattycfp

mattycfp Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 8, 2015
    United States
    25.0000° N, 71.0000° W
    meh. They mostly make rehashes.

As for games, I highly recommend Special Tactics Online. I beta-tested it, and I really enjoyed the strategy feel of it. Although I do have to say that the online portion of it is the best portion.

5. Flame

Flame Me > You

Jul 15, 2008
    pokemon shuffle
    TWEWY
    Rayman games