MLB 2k9 problems

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by thewebguy, Apr 23, 2009.

Apr 23, 2009

MLB 2k9 problems by thewebguy at 7:40 PM (743 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. thewebguy
    OP

Newcomer thewebguy Member

United States
    Anyone else having problems with this game... It loads and then just freezes anyone get this to work?

I am using the USB loader i tried 1.1 and 1.5 I also tried gamma loader as well and then game freezes

thanks

2. clonesniper666

Member clonesniper666 KRII LUN AUS

United States
    It could just be not working as of yet, some games still do not work on gamma or usbloader. Did the actual game work when you bought it, because it could have been a bad copy of it?

3. thewebguy
    OP

United States
    original is fine
    actually the copy plays but then randomly freezes its odd i did look at compatibility list and under 1:1 it says no so does trhis mean it needs to be patched

4. clonesniper666

Member clonesniper666 KRII LUN AUS

United States
    It says that it works with usbloader 1.1, so you may want to delete it then try again and see if it works. But for gamma loader v3 you need one with the 002 fix, so just search the forums for one and it should work. I really do not know if it does not, because I have never played it.

And when it said no in 1:1 it meant that the tester did not have a 4.37gb copy. (or whatever the normal size of a wii game is.)

5. dun4cheap

Member dun4cheap GBAtemp Regular

United States
    It worked for me, I played a couple of innings and then exited.

Maybe just a bad backup. I tried it on 1.1, I have loaded it up on 1.5 but I didn't play it yet.

6. thewebguy
    OP

United States
    i got 1.1 and 1.5 i know 1.5 dont work
    1.1 works....
    i got gamma 3 with the 4.0 update so i dont need the 002 fix cause that comes with the 4.0 update fix...I did not update via the wii i used the update patch....

any thoughts on this?

again the game loads and froze once after like 4 batters and second time after 2 batter...actually the batter struck out and just walked to the dugout and stood there wasnt a real freeze...i saw the people moving and you heard the crowd i just couldnt do anything