japa4551

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
EDIT: I got the same problem in Smash :c

Hello, recently i decided to install Wiimmfi and RiiConnect24 on my Wii. After a few hours i had everything ready and working, i could use all apps on RiiConnect24 and i could search for parties in Smash (however i could not find any lol)
I decided to try Mario Kart Wii with the MMFI patch. Everything was going fine until i tried searching for a match, instead of finding one, i got a big message on my screen about error 86030.
Does anyone know how to fix it? most people said i should change my DNS, however the two DNS that i tried did not fix the problem.

Last edited by japa4551,
D

Deleted User

Try using wiimfi with Other methods. Like in The USB loader gx game load private server option Change it to wiimfi.de. Or use the homebrew/opera Browser Web page patchers.

Its a Dns problem as I saw on a page.

Reactions: japa4551

japa4551

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Try using wiimfi with Other methods. Like in The USB loader gx game load private server option Change it to wiimfi.de. Or use the homebrew/opera Browser Web page patchers.

Its a Dns problem as I saw on a page.
Unfortunately i already tried the private server patch, i think this option uses the old DNS as the last version was released on 15/06/2019 as i still wasnt able to connect
i think the Web Patcher wont work for me as i have to use a Backup Image for my games, since my Disc Reader is broken.

japa4551

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.