MKW Hacking Team

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by George35000vr, Dec 1, 2013.

1. George35000vr
    OP

George35000vr TROLLIE

Jun 22, 2013
    Greece
    Crete
    Mario Kart Wii Hacking Team
    George35000vr & Horsti12

Hello there;),i decided together with Horsti to make a MKW Hacking Team where people can join and work together with us. Of course we need people who know to make hacks or mods for MKW like custom tracks or custom items,even translating(including codes,hex) and people who can make videos or music for our hacks,mods,distributions.
    The rules are simple:have a skype account in order to communicate:P and dont take other person's work unless you ask him or her:angry:.

In order to join just send a message in both of these Skype accounts:william61994,thehorsti12

List of Members:
    Felix/Annrio (Skype:annrio2hd)
    Kabutomaru (Skype:thetexturehackermkwii)

2. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer

pip Reporter
    Nov 21, 2005
    Though it is not quite as bad as Pokemon hacking if you are putting a team together people will be interested to know what skills you have. Joining a team and then finding you get to do all the work is not a fun experience after all.

It need not be really low level hacking skills if there are tools available, if you have made any really noted mods, hacks or ran projects then share info if you want people to join with you.

3. George35000vr
    OP

George35000vr TROLLIE

Jun 22, 2013
    Greece
    Crete
    I will include them in my signature.Thanks!