OP
Trophies
Website
wiimmfi.de
XP
Country
Germany
MKW-Fun 2020-12 v1

This version of MKW-Fun was released on December 12th 2020. MKW-Fun 2020-12 contains 10 battle arenas plus 32 original tracks plus 376 custom tracks, which are divided into 2 Battle Cups and many Racing Cups. Like its successor MKW-Fun 2020-06, it is based on LE-CODE.

Including variants there is a total of 383 custom tracks spread over 104 cups. In contrast to the previous version, there are 39 new custom tracks and 46 updates. 15 tracks are removed.

Download and more:
* Track list (text with slots)
* Track list as web page
* Track usage statistics
* Download v1 (564 MB, unpack with any 7z/xz tool)
* Installation guide
Size of the image file (WBFS or WDF): 2 GB.

markehmus

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
cover1.png
cover2.png

Attachments

• mkw-fun-2020-12-12 RMCE45.zip
    9.7 MB · Views: 187
Last edited by markehmus,

markehmus

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
no.
(as english is already on there)

...as a sort of universal tribute i like both languages Wiimm posts the information in on one cover .
it expresses a kind of personality and individuality to an already awesome project.

i support many ethnicity and individuality ..., not just black, all lives matter.
we can take a moment to celebrate each race or language and expand our 'norm'

just as you are free to edit what you get

biggzsizzle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no.
(as english is already on there)

...as a sort of universal tribute i like both languages Wiimm posts the information in on one cover .
it expresses a kind of personality and individuality to an already awesome project.

i support many ethnicity and individuality ..., not just black, all lives matter.
we can take a moment to celebrate each race or language and expand our 'norm'

just as you are free to edit what you get

My apologies, I didn't zoom in enough to see,..

ZOOM.png

Though, I can't help but feel like your reply is somewhat, in some way taking my request as being, dare I say, in a "racist" light,..
Is that what you thought as soon as you read "..so I can translate it to English?"?? Do you think I'm some kind of racist or bigot?

I mean, I respect your stance, and political awareness, but it just comes across as passive aggressive.

A simple, "No, sorry." would've been fine,
I really hope I just read it wrong, bcuz determining tone of voice is complex in text, lol

Last edited by biggzsizzle,

Corgano

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I know a couple versions back LE code was introduced. Any new features possible with it that have been implemented recently? Kinda hoping some way to star levels you like or blacklist levels from <random selection here> that you don't like will be implemented.

Mikef1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank-you for this updated version.
I have a request...
My Son & I play this often in 2 player racing mode (split screen), trying new custom tracks, but Several of them have frame-rates too low that make them unplayable (slow motion).
Would it be possible to filter-out the tracks that don't run well (framerate wise) while in 2 player mode?

Thanks, Mike

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone been able to load this mod up on a vwii injection on the wii u? I patched my iso with the included patcher, and injected it into a vwii title, yet it seems to just remain as regular mario kart wii?

Pioupioulaid

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,
Thank you for this mod and your job ;-), but every time i play 4 multiplayer game (vs, not battle) the game crash (with the black screen).
I play on wii u, but it happens even on my wii.
Is there a solution to this problem ?
Thank you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)