Mission Control Not Connecting PS4 Controller

pigy33

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I just installed Mission Control on my OLED Switch and it worked fine with my 2 PS4 controllers. Now I installed it on my V1 unpatched Switch and when I try to connect my PS4 controller using pairing (Share + Play Station Button) it does the quick flash for a few seconds then shows a solid white light like it's connected then just turns off and doesn't do anything.

Note: I know it's interacting with the Switch because when I turn the Switch off and put the PS4 controller in pairing mode then it does quick white flashes for a long time like it usually does when it's trying to connect without a system to connect to.

pigy33

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tried to reset the ps4 controller by poking the hole at the back and then pair it again?
Yes I did that and I saw on Reddit that another user had the same issue where the controller connects then the controller shows a solid bar color then turns off, so it must be an issue people are running into

wheresbugi

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
So I just installed Mission Control on my OLED Switch and it worked fine with my 2 PS4 controllers. Now I installed it on my V1 unpatched Switch and when I try to connect my PS4 controller using pairing (Share + Play Station Button) it does the quick flash for a few seconds then shows a solid white light like it's connected then just turns off and doesn't do anything.

Note: I know it's interacting with the Switch because when I turn the Switch off and put the PS4 controller in pairing mode then it does quick white flashes for a long time like it usually does when it's trying to connect without a system to connect to.
Same issue with mine :(

Exfodota

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had to create a new emuMMC and start from scratch to fix the problem btw
Hi i have run into the same problem I am only able to connect one of my controllers but the other ps4 controller doesnt work.
Do you have any guide of how you managed to fixed? I am kinda new to the modding comunity on switch.

Lamcza

Typ tego typu.
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hi i have run into the same problem I am only able to connect one of my controllers but the other ps4 controller doesnt work.
Do you have any guide of how you managed to fixed? I am kinda new to the modding comunity on switch.
do you have mission control hb instaled?

Lamcza

Typ tego typu.
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
How do I verify that? I'm relatively new to the nintendo hacking community. I have background on ps4 hacking.
You need to install it is not a part of the atmosphere https://github.com/ndeadly/MissionControl

but if you have folder of that name "010000000000bd00" in "sd\atmosphere\contents" you get it installed alredy but you can always try to update it.

pigy33

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have tried 5 different PS4 controllers and all 5 of them have worked flawlessly and seem to be the best replacement for Switch controllers, do you know if the PS4 controller that doesn't work, works on a PS4 and if it is the 1st or 2nd generation PS4 controller?
Post automatically merged:

Also btw I fixed my issue by reinstalling everything for my homebrewed Switch, PS4 controllers for players 2-4 are so good it was worth it :D

Last edited by pigy33,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: mabe where you live