Missing SysNAND TWLN path

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by PandatheHunted, Jul 13, 2017.

1. PandatheHunted
    OP

PandatheHunted Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 13, 2017
    United States
    Okay, so I am trying to help my friend out by hacking their New 3DS XL with my already hacked one via the guide. I have followed the steps, bought Sudoku, but when I try to find the SysNAND TWLN path, it isn't listed in GodMode9. I've asked around on Reddit and in Discord, but no one seemed to have an answer for me on why I lack that folder, outside of possibly lacking the encryption key which could not be linked.

I am using a9lh, and have thought of upgrading to b9s, but fear that it will brick the system. I know, irrational fear, but still. Can anyone tell me whether or not having a9lh and not b9s is the problem, or if it is something else entirely.

2. proflayton123

proflayton123 Undeclared Shitposter 2.1

Jan 11, 2016
    Japan
    日本
    Do you have the latest release of GM9? It's strange not to be there

3. PandatheHunted
    OP

PandatheHunted Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 13, 2017
    United States
    Yeah, I pulled it straight from the guide site's link, made sure I grabbed the proper version and everything. According to Jubal on the Discord channel, I lack the encryption key, but no one can tell me where I get it at, since such things are not discussed.

4. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

GBAtemp Patron
    The Real Jdbye is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 17, 2010
    Norway
    Alola
    Google aeskeydb.bin

5. PandatheHunted
    OP

PandatheHunted Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 13, 2017
    United States
    I apparently have it from GodMode9, but it isn't working. I guess I will retry and hope for the best. I'll let you know how it goes.