Missing Premium Update+Flashing Service

Discussion in 'Online Stores and Purchases' started by liquidate, Jul 30, 2010.

Jul 30, 2010
  1. liquidate
    OP

Newcomer liquidate Newbie

United States
    Hi,
    I recently ordered and just received a Supercard DSTWO with a Kingston 4GB MicroSDHC and Premium Update+Flashing Service. I purchased this for my son's birthday and was counting on the premium update/flashing service to take care of the software hassles. Unfortunately, the sd card that arrived is blank, and when I boot up the DS, I see the Fish Tycoon entry, but clicking it gets me to a screen that says "NO FIND SYSTEM FILES"... Not exactly the turn key operation I was hoping for tonight when my son opened the present [​IMG]

I've sent a support request, but was wondering if there was a website available to me where I could download the appropriate software. Hopefully something with shopnet, but I'm willing at this point to go looking around to find whatever is required.

Thanks!

2. Schizoanalysis

Member Schizoanalysis From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...

Australia
    This card doesn't require flashing.

The Fish Tycoon info is already on it.

3. PeregrinFig

Member PeregrinFig A miserable little pile of secrets

United States
    If you go to supercard.sc you can find all the files you need to set up the card's firmware, and I believe they're all together in one zipped file. It's just drag and drop, so all you need to do is put those folders and files on the root of the SD card, then start adding ROMs.

4. CrimzonEyed

Member CrimzonEyed GBAtemp's Assassin

Japan
  5. macgeek417

Member macgeek417 妁眼のシャナ

United States
  6. CrimzonEyed

Member CrimzonEyed GBAtemp's Assassin

Japan
  7. JasonP27

Newcomer JasonP27 The Tile God

Australia
    I'm sure getting the firmware is not the point. I could find and download any of the required firmware/EOS files and latest homebrew software myself no problem but I ordered ShopTemp's Premium Service as well for my DSTWO and 8GB Micro SDHC bundle. I think it added ~$2 to my order or something. Not a lot to make a fuss over, but that doesn't mean it should go unaddressed.

I hope my order arrives complete and without defects, but doesn't everyone?

8. Costello

Administrator Costello Headmaster

due to a defect on the site software, apparently the option is taken into consideration only if you select both the service and a microSD card
    if thats what you did, and you still didnt get the service, then you should contact them and get a refund.
    its annoying to hear that...