1. Deleted User

OP Deleted User Newbie

I'm currently trying to update Hekate from 5.2.1 to 5.3.3. I overwrote my current bootloader file and pushed the payload found in the zip but it just shows:

Failed to init SD!
    Missing LP0 (sleep mode) lib!
    Missing or old Minerva lib!
    Update bootloader folder!

And that I don't have any Nyx installed (so basically the old Hekate menu).
    I tried unzipping again, then deleting and replacing them, same problem. Hekate worked just fine before.
    Why is happening?

Edit: same thing with Atmosphere, it's a fatal error because it can't read the sd card. Now I wonder if I accidentally messed up the sd reader. But if that's not the problem, then what should be?

Edit 2: Yes, it's the sd reader. My bad.

Last edited Sep 17, 2020
  2. nWo

nWo The Game Master

Mexico
    Your SD reader got messed up? If so, did you take out the SD a lot? Or how did it happen?

3. Deleted User

OP Deleted User Newbie

My battery was acting up a few weeks ago (I was stuck in a battery charging screen loop) so I had to open up my Switch to disconnect and connect it back again. Turns out I didn't properly put the sd reader.

4. nWo

nWo The Game Master

Mexico
    Oh I see. Well, I hope that you can fix it with no problem and keep enjoying the scene.

5. bird333

bird333 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I'm getting the same error. One thing I noticed when I put the sdcard in my laptop is that I got a message about the card needing to be formatted and it seems Windows was reporting two drive letters instead of one. Anybody know what is happening here?

EDIT: Oh nevermind about the second drive. I forgot I had put a second partition on for emunand. Still don't know why I am getting the errors though.

Last edited by bird333, Sep 17, 2020
  6. Deleted User

OP Deleted User Newbie

Well, if you already tried downloading Hetake and put a clean pair of files in your sd card then I'm not sure what should be. Maybe you also have a problem with your sd reader? Have you tried inserting another sd when in OFW to see?
    Have you updated recently?

Last edited Sep 18, 2020
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - updating, Missing, Hekate