Gaming Minecraft Other servers Dns possible?

spideyguy132

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi. My brother wanted me to ask if it's possible to play normal Minecraft servers trough a Dns (like changing lifeboat IP to the servers info) and if so, has it been done, or are there any good places to find a tutorial for this. (If this is the wrong area, please move it) thanks.

sammikins_th3_kitt3n

♾️Neurodivergent🏳️‍⚧️trans🍼crinklefur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry to say but this is impossible at the moment, not only would you need the windows 10 edition/ pocket edition version of bedrock to connect to outside servers, you would also need to find a compatible server as most servers run on the java edition of the game

spideyguy132

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to say but this is impossible at the moment, not only would you need the windows 10 edition/ pocket edition version of bedrock to connect to outside servers, you would also need to find a compatible server as most servers run on the java edition of the game
I have servers for it. I was expecting the minecraft to connect ot them, as it has cross platform/

sammikins_th3_kitt3n

♾️Neurodivergent🏳️‍⚧️trans🍼crinklefur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah it has cross platform but on xbox/switch the partner servers are the only ones that can be played on other than realms

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning