Not open for further replies.

Big_8

Mii Superstar
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I am using minecraft, and i was wondering if anyone knows of a good forum for minecraft users, such as for tlauncher or any other type of minecraft game, because iwant to get an idea what people are into, to get some ideas of what people would like to see on my yt channel

Reactions: AncientBoi

MaeReeves

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Minecraft is a kinda cool game. I really like it. It helps me distract and relax. My parents don't mind that I play. According to their words, there is nothing that can spoil my psyche. But I have a time limit. I can play just 2 hours a day. But that's good enough for me. By the way, I recently found a cool minecraft pixelmon servers. The time during the game passes unnoticed. I already tried PvP and prison. I still do not understand what I like more. Do you know any other servers?

Last edited by MaeReeves,
Reactions: ILuvGames

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
I enjoy Minecraft because I love the "harvesting of raw materials to build your empire" aspect of it. But then when I'm rich enough to build my house out of diamond blocks, I just consider that I've won and start over again.

(I only play single player survival on hard mode.)

console

Elvira fans ❤ :-) I'm rocking Windows 7 for 11 yrs
Trophies
Website
www.startpage.com
XP
Country
United States
I used Tlauncher and it's working good. Because Shiginima Launcher SE is no longer working anymore. I don't know why. I used top minecraft servers website and test mc.gamster.org server is working fine with account. I did try minecraft pixelmon servers not working for me because problems with account. Did anyone know Minecraft is now own by Microsoft company?

Don't forget Dragon Quest Builders 1 and 2 on PS4 & Nintendo Switch and Dragon Quest Builders 2 on Xbox One.

Dragon Quest Builders 2 for PC have it on Steam
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1072420/DRAGON_QUEST_BUILDERS_2/

It's almost similar to Minecraft game. It my very favorite kind of games. I think you should try Dragon Quest Builders 1 and 2 games and you will hooked into them. B-)

KabanFriends

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Indeed minecraft is cool - At first I liked this game simply because it was fun to play, but now, as a coder who occasionally codes a Minecraft mod, I'm seeing fun things from different sides. Coding new features into the game easily is really fun too.

Bulods

Trophies
Website
skycoach.gg
XP
Country
United States
Minecraft is a wide range of possibilities. All you need is fantasy.
The game is varied, you can craft anything. Do you want to create a house? You are given every opportunity, you can make it out of wood, clay, earth, anything. You can also tame yourself, a cat or a dog. For example, to tame a dog, you need to feed it with bones, and if you tame a cat, you need to feed it with fish.

ILuvGames

The Avatar-less One
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
:unsure: Interesting

Minecraft is a really great game if you can get into it. I never really did on a serious level, but would have liked to if I had more time. I've have played it on the the Vita, PC and Android (better on a tablet than a phone due to the bigger screen but the controls still let it down a bit). It's still the #1 paid for game in the Google Play store and has been for a good few years now.

The PC version has many unofficial (and almost entirely free) mods that can change the base game in some way. New blocks to mine, build and make new or better equipment, tools and machines. From simple furnace or chest upgrades to a nuclear reactor to provide power or a computer system for storing and sorting stuff with. There are even automatic miners that will mine a given area for you. Some mods add new enemies to fight (and maybe get some rare loot from) or add new Biome types, worlds, or dungeons (sometimes with bosses to beat or be killed by for those adventurous types). Some mods add new animals (which you can sometimes tame), insects, plants, flowers, vegetables and fish you can use in some way. Wanna play like a bad-ass RPG Mage with spells and summons and a broomstick to fly on? You can do that. Want to be a humble beekeeper and raise and breed different kinds of bees to make honey or help you kill mobs, influence the weather, and heal you? Or be a gardener and grow lot's of different flowers to use for potion effects and buffs when you are fighting mobs or grow vegetables, fruits and grain to make different foods to eat? You can do that too. Wanna build a nice village or town to live the simple life in or live as a king or Tyrant in a big foreboding castle ruling over all you see? Modded minecraft can help you there too. And if you don't have the imagination or time for all that building, you can even (depending on the mod) hire the villagers to build it all for you (if you give them the materials and/or equipment they need that is) or have some mods instantly build them for you. There are so many things modded minecraft can add and do now, the mind boggles.

If you're still not sure, I got into Minecraft by watching the Yogscast videos on Youtube, especialy Lewis and Simon and/or Duncan's Minecraft videos and series. I just love Lewis and Simon's old Minecraft series. Especially Shadow of Israphael. I think that one series was heavily responsible for the growth of minecraft's popularity as a game back then and for a numbers of years after. Not sure about now but there has been at least a trillion watches of Minecraft videos on Youtube. I think it's still the most searched for thing on Youtube. If you prefer modded Minecraft, maybe try captainsparklez's channel, or ex Yogscast member Sjin as well. There are plenty more recent and maybe more popular ones though i'm sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: hot take: freddy fazbear's pizzeria simulator is peak fnaf