Gaming Minecraft For Wii?

KaanDSiXL

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
Hi! I've Been Wondering About Minecraft On The Wii. I Think Someone Can Port Minecraft To The Wii, Because There Is Minecraft Homebrew Port For PSP Which Is Less Powerful Than The Wii. I Know There Is Already WiiCraft. But It Sucks. Can Someone Port Minecraft To The Wii?

IncredulousP

GBAtemp's Resident Bastard
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi! I've Been Wondering About Minecraft On The Wii. I Think Someone Can Port Minecraft To The Wii, Because There Is Minecraft Homebrew Port For PSP Which Is Less Powerful Than The Wii. I Know There Is Already WiiCraft. But It Sucks. Can Someone Port Minecraft To The Wii?
Hello NancyDS :tpi:

NitrousKick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sure it's possible but probably wouldn't look too good on a wii.

pottsie283

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If Minecraft was ported to the Wii, you can either create a compromise or form a direct port of the game. First option has better framerate, but with graphics like cave game (remember that?), but the other is the same graphics and wide chunk loading with fancy graphics, killing framerate.

WiiCraft looks alright as a middle-ground.

KimKong

Game Developer / Graphic Artist / Musician
Trophies
Website
skrap-klan.itch.io
XP
Country
Norway
A complete port of a game like Minecraft to the Wii seem very unlikely. It has been attempted many times in the past. Both for the Wii, DS and other consoles.. It seems most of these ports are focused on free-mode, and not really a full game experience..

DarthBellic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To those saying wii couldnt run minecraft, yall know theres an official 3ds version of minecraft right, plus a homebrew ds version?

A shame tho a minecraft wii homebrew port has never really gotten far off the ground, who knows maybe either wiicraft alpha, or wiicraft 2 will prove that shit wrong

Reactions: Tarmfot and banjo2

Naxil81

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So exist or not a playable minecraft version on wii? I have it on xbox360 rgh obviusly offline... This version is playable? (360 offline ver) or isnt full single player experience?

Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
That's what I was thinking , the PSP is 2.6 Gigaflops of Graphics power when the Wii is 12 Gigaflops of power

LEGO_Clayface

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Minecraft wouldn't run on a Wii. You can do a clone, but it just wouldn't be a nice experience, and the Wii homebrew scene has been long dead.
I mean they got it running on the New 3DS, which is weaker than the Nintendo Wii, so it's entirely possible for Minecraft to run on the system.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended