Hacking Miitopia NTR Plugin not working

MelanieAndNya

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I downloaded the Miitopia NTR Plugin by @AnalogMan , and got BootNTR working as well. I launch the game, but I press x + y and no cheat menu pops up. how exactly do you use it? It wasn't explained in the original thread. If anyone has any tips, i would appreciate it, since I love Miitopia

Thank you
Melanie

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi, I downloaded the Miitopia NTR Plugin by @AnalogMan , and got BootNTR working as well. I launch the game, but I press x + y and no cheat menu pops up. how exactly do you use it? It wasn't explained in the original thread. If anyone has any tips, i would appreciate it, since I love Miitopia

Thank you
Melanie
ya. making a second thread isnt usually the way to go. anyways. do you got luma 9.1 or 10. does anything happen whe ya press select in game?

N7Kopper

Lest we forget... what Nazi stood for.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You never got an answer for this? Well, first off, update BootNTRSelector (and Luma3DS, since the new BootNTRSelector is compatible with the new Luma)

And after you've updated both of those, make sure you have the right version of the plugin for your version of Miitopia. If you're unsure, just get them all.

Lastly, just keep trying. NTR can be finicky.

Last edited by N7Kopper,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER