AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
OK do the following Start up your 3ds and go to system settings then select update your 3ds should start to update. Don't worry it is just redownloading Mii Plaza. Once update is done try Mii Plaza if it worked all good if it didn't work continue reading the text below.

If the system never did an update or if it did update but never fixed the issue you need to start your 3ds and boot fbi. Now select titles and what for the title list to fully load. This may take a few minutes depending on how many games you have installed. Now find the title called Street Pass Mii Plaza and select it. Now click on delete title and tkt. Once done exit out of fbi and select system settings then select update. Once done Mii Plaza should definitely work.

Dav2054

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
OK do the following Start up your 3ds and go to system settings then select update your 3ds should start to update. Don't worry it is just redownloading Mii Plaza. Once update is done try Mii Plaza if it worked all good if it didn't work continue reading the text below.

If the system never did an update or if it did update but never fixed the issue you need to start your 3ds and boot fbi. Now select titles and what for the title list to fully load. This may take a few minutes depending on how many games you have installed. Now find the title called Street Pass Mii Plaza and select it. Now click on delete title and tkt. Once done exit out of fbi and select system settings then select update. Once done Mii Plaza should definitely work.
Nothing... even deleting app and ticket it not let me update.
It say i have the recent version
Do you have other ideas?

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
OK so that's strange just caused my 3ds to replicate the same error you had. Followed my own instructions above to delete the title and tkt with FBI then hit update and as I thought my 3ds dowoaded mii plaza and its working again perfectly. So I'm at a loss lol.

Did you have the mii plaza dlc installed?

In FBI did you delete the Mii Plaza that was in red if the Mii Plaza you selected was green then that was only the DLC data you deleted. You need to delete the one in red.

20220202_164007.jpg

Dav2054

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i
OK so that's strange just caused my 3ds to replicate the same error you had. Followed my own instructions above to delete the title and tkt with FBI then hit update and as I thought my 3ds dowoaded mii plaza and its working again perfectly. So I'm at a loss lol.

Did you have the mii plaza dlc installed?

In FBI did you delete the Mii Plaza that was in red if the Mii Plaza you selected was green then that was only the DLC data you deleted. You need to delete the one in red.

View attachment 296309
i deleted the one in red but still nothing

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i

i deleted the one in red but still nothing
Then I am at a loss. Because when a system file is fucked or deleted the 3ds is designed to realise this and redownload it when you hit system update. It seems something else is blocking your 3ds from updating.

If you are willing to try something I would try loading fbi again and this time delete the useless heath and safety app and it's ticket then try and update again. If it doesn't update the system them we know for definite something has fucked the system from updating. And if so I have a fix for that :)

Dav2054

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Then I am at a loss. Because when a system file is fucked or deleted the 3ds is designed to realise this and redownload it when you hit system update. It seems something else is blocking your 3ds from updating.

If you are willing to try something I would try loading fbi again and this time delete the useless heath and safety app and it's ticket then try and update again. If it doesn't update the system them we know for definite something has fucked the system from updating. And if so I have a fix for that :)
i think the system doesn't work correctly i deleted health and safety and still nothing

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
OK so we are going to have to do a CRTtransfer to fix your system files.

Here is a guide to doing so. Select the CRT for your system and 3ds model and follow the guide.

https://3ds.hacks.guide/region-changing

After you have done the CRTtransfer don't forget to update the system you might also notice all your installed games are gone don't worry just run the program below and they will all return.

Dav2054

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i'm back after a month. I finally fixed the problem. I have picked another sd card downloaded streetpass and turned off the 3ds in the pc i picked the mii plaza files and i put them in my original sd. I opened mii plaza and BOOM all was working

Reactions: susbaconhairman

Dav2054

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
OK so we are going to have to do a CRTtransfer to fix your system files.

Here is a guide to doing so. Select the CRT for your system and 3ds model and follow the guide.

https://3ds.hacks.guide/region-changing

After you have done the CRTtransfer don't forget to update the system you might also notice all your installed games are gone don't worry just run the program below and they will all return.
i'm back after a month. I finally fixed the problem. I have picked another sd card downloaded streetpass and turned off the 3ds in the pc i picked the mii plaza files and i put them in my original sd. I opened mii plaza and BOOM all was working

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: they are not worth it, you can make your own