Mighty Channels Questions

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by Mr.Wiizard, Apr 7, 2014.

1. Mr.Wiizard
    OP

Mr.Wiizard Member

Newcomer
    Apr 3, 2014
    United States
    Hey everybody, I just got Mighty Channels working almost perfectly to my liking. Theres just a few things I'm having trouble with and would really appreciate a bit of help if anyone can.

First, After firing up Mighty Channels and sorting my games to my liking, when I try exiting it crashes and gives the black screen and code dump. I was wondering if there was any way around this problem?

Next, I'd say about half the games I play give a black screen when I hit Wii Menu. I read the trick of deleting the 0000002.tik (give or take a '0' or two) and it worked for a lot of games, but theres still many that give the error. I have noticed while browsing the USB Nand on ShowMiiWads that all the games it happens on have an "IOS9" tag. I was wondering if there was a way to fix that little problem?

Also, are there any custom forwarders created for Mighty Channels? The one i have has the Zelda logo and a kinda reggae song to it. Its not bad but the song is so loud and out of place on compared to everything else. I have found another that uses the same logos and the song is some heavy metal song, and besides that I couldn't find anything. Both of them make me kinda cringe when I hit the channel. I have found a very nice looking and sounding forwarder, but even after a bit of tweaking (changing the apps folder from "mighty_channels" to mightychannels), after selecting USB NAND it just restarts the wii. My guess is it doesnt allow the meta.xml arguments that are needed? Here is a link to the one I'm talking about: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vkTaxGuIAM

I know its not such a big deal, only cosmetic afterall, but if I can get these three problems taken care of, my Wii will not have to be touched anymore for a long time!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice