Microsoft Controller or Power A Controller?

Discussion in 'Xbox One - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by sodaddict, May 31, 2017.

1. sodaddict
    OP

sodaddict GBAtemp Regular

Mar 18, 2016
    I'm looking to buy a new controller for the Xbox One, i already own a Power A controller and its quite a nice controller, although it suffers from slight third-party controller issues, such as disconnecting from within the console (and turning on the console when its off) from time to time, and the buttons don't last as long (at least the A button), but the controller is comfortable and it works really well like an Xbox 360 controller.
    The Microsoft controller, in my opinion, isn't all that better, its far less durable, it doesn't have a comfortable feel like the Xbox 360 controller, and its outrageously expensive.
    So, I'd like to hear other people's opinions, which would be the better controller? Microsoft or Power A?

2. Vanth88

Vanth88 Private

Oct 1, 2007
    United States
    Florida
    Well the thing is there's plenty of other third party controllers out there that's just as good as the official controller. For example I've heard PDP makes pretty good controllers (at least for PS4). I have no problem with the xbone controller though. I don't like it as much as the PS4 or Switch Pro controller but I like it well enough.