Hacking MicroSD card not recognized-PC

bjlrr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a sky3ds (blue button) that does not recognized the microSD card when plugged into a PC (this has been a problem for 6-12 months).The card is recognized by the 3DS and the games on the card are playable, but I am unable to load any new games onto the card. I tried two different usb microSD card readers and even tried an SD to microSD adapter, on two different computers.

Does anyone have any info on what the problem may be? At the time the problem started, I had the most recent firmware and necessary programs. Thank you!

smichal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Last edited by smichal,

GothicIII

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have a sky3ds (blue button) that does not recognized the microSD card when plugged into a PC (this has been a problem for 6-12 months).The card is recognized by the 3DS and the games on the card are playable, but I am unable to load any new games onto the card. I tried two different usb microSD card readers and even tried an SD to microSD adapter, on two different computers.

Does anyone have any info on what the problem may be? At the time the problem started, I had the most recent firmware and necessary programs. Thank you!

You know that you need to use diskwriter to Write/Read Games onto the microsd card?
Sky3ds uses raw format to write the games onto it. There is no partition structure and thus no file system for the games (there is a 1MB Fat partition which contains diskwriter itself)

Sky3ds red/blue button doesn't support any file systems. With diskwriter you manage the games on it. Mind though, only 10 games can be playable at a time.

Last edited by GothicIII,

bjlrr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know that you need to use diskwriter to Write/Read Games onto the microsd card?
Sky3ds uses raw format to write the games onto it. There is no partition structure and thus no file system for the games (there is a 1MB Fat partition which contains diskwriter itself)

Sky3ds red/blue button doesn't support any file systems. With diskwriter you manage the games on it. Mind though, only 10 games can be playable at a time.
Thanks for the help from the two posts above. Nothing shows up in diskwriter. I will try some of the ideas from the first response.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: though if it s important to go online for a game I would much rather buy it