Hacking Question MicroSD Card keeps getting "removed"

Theslees479

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everytime I boot into Atmosphere (or any other cfws i tried) i'm greeted with "Your MicroSD Card got Removed! Please Power off your system." along with it forcing me to turn off the system. But when I boot into Hekate the sd card works just fine?? I even gave the switch a small shake and it didn't disconnect. Ran the sd card benchmark and worked perfectly. This problem happens with all my sd cards, Hekate working just fine, but hos having issues with my microsd card "disconnecting". was working fine before aswell, no idea why this started happening. (fw 11.0.0, sd card formatted fat32)

Any kind of help would be GREATLY appreciated!!

mitcha

مجاهد صنديد مقاتل عنيد
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
hi , can you backup some little files like boot0...?
if it's happens on many sd cards , then the problem is not the sd cards , since they are formated fat 32.

how you install your fw 11.o.o ?
have you installed the fat32 (driver) part with it ?

Last edited by mitcha,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everytime I boot into Atmosphere (or any other cfws i tried) i'm greeted with "Your MicroSD Card got Removed! Please Power off your system." along with it forcing me to turn off the system. But when I boot into Hekate the sd card works just fine?? I even gave the switch a small shake and it didn't disconnect. Ran the sd card benchmark and worked perfectly. This problem happens with all my sd cards, Hekate working just fine, but hos having issues with my microsd card "disconnecting". was working fine before aswell, no idea why this started happening. (fw 11.0.0, sd card formatted fat32)

Any kind of help would be GREATLY appreciated!!
This seems like a hardware issue if it happens with all of your SD cards.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all