Translation MHXX Complete English Patch

sicodixneuf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
hello, i have a question, how to play the DLC? i though the dlc came with the patch but i don't seem have access to any. i installed the patch and it seems to work correctly except for i don't seem to have any DLC, is there a different patch than the one in the first post that was suppossed to contain the dlc?. Also, related to this, i assume the dlc in this game behaves like the dlc for previous games in the sense that i could use checkpoint to insert the data, but i'm scared to do it that way in case in could either delete my progress or that using some random extra data could mess with the patch. thank you again for the patch men, i can't thank you enough for making a easy to install patch for people like me who are kind of slow to the hacking processes

xsdfr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
hello, i have a question, how to play the DLC? i though the dlc came with the patch but i don't seem have access to any. i installed the patch and it seems to work correctly except for i don't seem to have any DLC, is there a different patch than the one in the first post that was suppossed to contain the dlc?. Also, related to this, i assume the dlc in this game behaves like the dlc for previous games in the sense that i could use checkpoint to insert the data, but i'm scared to do it that way in case in could either delete my progress or that using some random extra data could mess with the patch. thank you again for the patch men, i can't thank you enough for making a easy to install patch for people like me who are kind of slow to the hacking processes
if you've obtained the DLC extdata, using it won't mess up your save file. the only thing it could do is mess up your item/gear sets. it won't mess up the patch. you should back up your save file just in case though, never hurts to have a backup.

sicodixneuf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
if you've obtained the DLC extdata, using it won't mess up your save file. the only thing it could do is mess up your item/gear sets. it won't mess up the patch. you should back up your save file just in case though, never hurts to have a backup.
Actually it does mess up my save, apparently the game only saves in extdata, i actually already did the experiment with checkpoint and well the game only seems to have data stored in a fila named system that contains all info

Maeson

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
There's only one file, well two but the second one is a backup. everything is saved on a file named "system".

You could either try to copypaste your data on to a save file with the DLC on it. You need a hexadecimal editor, or maybe it's easier to compare a clean save file and one with the DLC data on it, and pass that onto your save file. Either way it would take some time to experiment.

xsdfr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Actually it does mess up my save, apparently the game only saves in extdata, i actually already did the experiment with checkpoint and well the game only seems to have data stored in a fila named system that contains all info
that's bizarre, AFAIK all of the other 3DS MH games don't save to extdata.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I L:wub:ve French Kisses :D