ROM Hack MHX Save Editing

justln

Trophies
XP
Country
charm with handicraft +5 with 3 space is illegal ? i need this for a mixed anyone can help me
Try using a Dragon rarity charm.

uh... I'm getting a "copying failed" error whenever I try to restore the extdat thru extdat dump in homebrew.
Any recommendation?
Try SaveDataFiler and extract ExtData 000154 for MHX.

Reign12349

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
OK where are you accessing homebrew. I'm guessing you are using emunand. If this is the case and they are unlinked then accessing homebrew from ctrbootmanager won't work as it try reading your sysnand ext data. Do you have the homebrew cia installed in emunand? Have you tried restoring it through that?

accessed homebrew through browserhax, added the extdat dump tool from another thread somewhere into homebrew 3ds folder.
managed to dump mhx extdata specifically to sd card by slightly editing path from the 1st thread and I managed to edit the save (can open it with multiple save editors) so for what it's worth the extdat tool works per se. Restoring bit on the other hand is still giving me copying failed error.

will check out your suggestion for now. hope it works. thanks in advance. - -/

Zephyriuum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I change the item box with the editor that doesn't use JRE? Everytime I attempt to change an item it says unhandled exception has occured.
I'm trying to get the one eyed proofs with it because cybercode apply codes just spawn daora claws no matter what the code is for me.
The item ids start at 1237 for the first lvl proof and 1247 for lvl 10 proof. Can someone help me please?

Vladimir15

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
How do I change the item box with the editor that doesn't use JRE? Everytime I attempt to change an item it says unhandled exception has occured.
I'm trying to get the one eyed proofs with it because cybercode apply codes just spawn daora claws no matter what the code is for me.
The item ids start at 1237 for the first lvl proof and 1247 for lvl 10 proof. Can someone help me please?

I've never had success editing item box properly. The items are there but unusable. Don't unlock armors and what not. Might be best making a Cq to reward the items. Removing the update for the game so you can play the quest. Then reinstall the update.

AoiKunieda

Trophies
XP
Country
where i can download all USJ STAR KNIGHT DLC QUEST and samus /link dlc quest ? and how set all event quest in game?? helppp

Sebastian Kruse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Just for the theorie: It is possible to export a save from a CFW Jap. 3DS and import it later on an normal EU 3DS without CFW? Actual I think about export my MHX save to import it later to the EU Region Version.

Reign12349

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
can anyone explain how to fix the item box bug in a "dummies" terms? tried another save editor for the heck of it but it added in the pack rat guide etc among mega potions and now my item box is reverted to 12 pages instead of 14.

Tried to look up the offset and what not listed on teh first page to fix it but my hex editor couldn't find em. (. . ") 'Fraid I might be lookin at the wrong direction entirely.

skullpatch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've tried adding some slots to pre-existing talismans on my save file but after I import the data it turns out that everything is completely unchanged. Am I doing something wrong I assumed that all you had to do was change the corresponding talisman slot from 00 to 01-03. What am I doing wrong?

EDIT: I'm using SDF to extract and dump the extdata

Last edited by skullpatch,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: