ROM Hack RELEASE MHGU Save Editor

THX4210

Trophies
XP
Country
I've been using MHXX Save Editor v0.09c but MHGU suddenly doesn't detect that a save is there despite my attempts at restoring the system_backup file with Checkpoint v3.4.2.

Last edited by THX4210,

lol0909

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Sorry for taking so much time to post it here this file with all items its not mine and i dont remember from who i got it so thanks person who i dont remember!

Attachments

• allitemsnotminebtw.rar
    3.4 KB · Views: 431

Wordcaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My issue seems to be much the same as THX5210's.
Same problem, after altering a save (which didn't work, got corrupted), I injected my unaltered back up.
AAAAAND my character is gone.

What the actual !@#$

The save editor says everything in there, I'm using 2 save injectors, are they both broken?!

Last edited by Wordcaster,

Nicktendonick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all. I've had a 3DS MHXX and a MHGen save and a unmodded legit switch. I want online play, so I don't want to risk that.

First, Is it possible to convert that MHXX save and transfer it to my Legit Switch? Or can I only transfer Gen/X files?

Second, as you were saying unlegit talismans can't be used with the editor in MHGen...but if if you transfer that talisman/save, where it is legal in MHGU, will it then work?

yanhaot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hey all. I've had a 3DS MHXX and a MHGen save and a unmodded legit switch. I want online play, so I don't want to risk that.

First, Is it possible to convert that MHXX save and transfer it to my Legit Switch? Or can I only transfer Gen/X files?

Second, as you were saying unlegit talismans can't be used with the editor in MHGen...but if if you transfer that talisman/save, where it is legal in MHGU, will it then work?

1.) No, you cannot transfer MHXX saves, only MHG saves to MHGU. Even if you tweak the values. Reason being DLC in one but not the other will crash the game.
2.) Not sure, but you can craft perfect talismans (ie: Atk +10, FastChg +5, OOO slots) in MHG then transfer into MHGU.

Your situation is the same as mine, coz I have CFW 3DS and a legit switch as well. That's what I did.

mahan21

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Does this have an unlocker for the quest. I really don't want to play some of the hr. But, I need to play certain quest for the skills. Thanks.

Mizo

はじめまして私わみぞです、よろしく。
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man I just want to transfer my MHG save to MHGU :(:lol: I hope there is an easy way to do it.

Raidenkou

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hi, is anyone in here have savedata with all dlc unlocked?
Can i combine my savedata with the complete one so my char isn't overwrited?

And i have mhxx for 3ds savedata with complete dlc downloaded, can i convert it to mhgu and still have the dlc?

Thanks

Last edited by Raidenkou,

lash_field

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently transferred my file from MHgen using your instructions but when I try to put the mhxx save file into the save editor it doesn't load. I uploaded the file for reference. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Attachments

• save.zip
    615 KB · Views: 209

yanhaot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi, is anyone in here have savedata with all dlc unlocked?
Can i combine my savedata with the complete one so my char isn't overwrited?

And i have mhxx for 3ds savedata with complete dlc downloaded, can i convert it to mhgu and still have the dlc?

Thanks

I don't think you can combine savedata, especially for MHXX since the dlcs are different from MHGU. Trying to transfer DLC content usually results in a crash, I had a lot of trouble with it when I did it last month.

Reactions: iSharingan

Raidenkou

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I don't think you can combine savedata, especially for MHXX since the dlcs are different from MHGU. Trying to transfer DLC content usually results in a crash, I had a lot of trouble with it when I did it last month.
I see, so transfering dlc is a "nono".
Do you have a mhgu save with full dlc? Seems the only way to get it is replacing savedata or direct download. I rather replacing my savedata and losing my progress than get banned.

yanhaot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I see, so transfering dlc is a "nono".
Do you have a mhgu save with full dlc? Seems the only way to get it is replacing savedata or direct download. I rather replacing my savedata and losing my progress than get banned.

I do not have a MHGU file with full DLC, but currently a lot of the major DLCs from MHXX have been rolled out in MHGU.

It should not be a problem if you want to replay from scratch, since by the time you get to end game, it's likely that all of the DLC will be released.

The end game DLC most people are concerned about is the Brachydios one where you kill it to get a ton of charms. That one is currently available.

kamekaz3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have a save with all the DLCs downloaded and is able to share it?
Most importantly the event quest with Brachydios to farm charms.
Much appreciate it if you do. Thanks.

Last edited by kamekaz3,

Lho_Lihzeh

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I know it has already been posted but there was some items missing and wasn't sure which ones. Either way I was wondering if anyone had a full itemxx for the save editor if so I'd love a copy if you don't mind.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9pwfLTaW8J8?si=FaKUzB-OBP92LnUD