Gaming MGS1 on Vita

seany1990

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm up to the torture sequence on MGS1 and I cannot do it on the vita (I can breeze through it with a controller) so I need a solution. I've installed MacroFire but that doesn't seem to work with mgs1 games. I've tried assigning two buttons to O but that also seems to make it worse. If I could get a DS3/DS4 hooked up as my controller then that would work but from what I understandm it doesnt work on adrenaline. Any suggestions?

seany1990

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Isn’t there an option when you press the home button to change the controller port to number 2? I remember people having success with that many years ago.

I did try that but it doesn't seem to have helped, thank you anyway.
I'm trying to get cwCheat to work but even though I can get it to work in POPS (unlike macrofire) it doesn't detect my game even though I've editted the db file but it still doesn't show. One last thing I would like to try is the remapsp but I can't get that to work either because there seems to be incredibly limited information on it online

Reactions: slaphappygamer

seany1990

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
For CWcheat, If it's not showing, then the ID in the DB is not the one for the game and needs to be edited. MGS1 IDs: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/ps/197909-metal-gear-solid/data
p6Ej9lU.png

p.png

Last edited by seany1990,

seany1990

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
When you made the PSX2PSP conversion, was game ID and save ID the same?

I'm not sure, I just used the default fields except for the icon and background img. I've looked in my save folder in vitashell and it's got the correct name there but if that doesn't confirm it then I don't know sorry.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.