WhiteWingedKnigh

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys, its been a while since I've been here, but I got myself up to date and such with the USB loader.

Which is pretty amazing, games load better faster.

But Metroid prime 3 isn't working for me, it keeps asking to insert the game disc everytime I try and start the game.

Other games work fine. Except for MP3... Any reason why?

Also, Anyone know where i can find USB Loader channels?

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Of course that's the point. But all you have to do is put in a disc and you won't have to worry about it ever again. Since I like to play Melee and F-Zero GX I keep one of those two discs in there at all times and I can use the USB Loader without worry.

Sportsmaniac1322

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's just a one time thing. Put a disc in the drive and you'll never have to worry about changing it again. Like said before, it can be anything. On a side note, Metroid will actually play better off the USB loader. The door lag is completely gone with it
biggrin.gif

r3dcat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I can confirm that installing the new Waninkoko Custom IOS38 rev14 fixes this problem!

I had cIOS36 rev10 installed previously and using Configurable USB Loader v37 ... Whenever I tried starting Metroid Prime 3 Corruption I kept getting a "Please insert disk" error/msg ... I have read that this is only a problem with the PAL version of the game and that inserting any disk into the Wii will start and allow you to play the game ... I was pleasantly surprised though to see that cIOS38 rev14 has fixed this error and the game starts and plays without any problem!

Also as a side note I noticed that previously on cIOS36 rev10 and Configurable USB Loader v37 I had to set the "002 error" fix in Configurable USB Loader for Ghostbusters to play ... after installing cIOS38 rev14 I took the "002 error" fix off and I can confirm that Ghostbusters now runs on cIOS38 rev14 without the need of "002 error" fix setting on your USB Loader!

bert02

Trophies
XP
Country
i seem to have a problem with mp3
i ripped it to my hard drive through configurable loader v50 and i click new game and the screen just goes black and freezes
running cios38rev15
firmware 3.1

edit
also tried hermies cios222 and i got further to the actual play game and it froze but then tried it again and it appears to be working

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt