Gaming Metroid 3ds?

Ultralex

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I hope that they make one for the 3DS ,too.
I just hope will have the classic gameplay.
Other M wasn't bad,but it didn#t feel like metroid,and samus was a winy bitch.
And the ending felt really chopped off.

Critica1

Trophies
Website
www.onehitgamer.com
XP
Country
United States
Whole family? If everyone in the family (inlcuding mom + dad) then you got my major respect.

Here's to a Metroid sidescrolling 3D game. (At least put Zero Mission on the fricken eShop!)

3DPiper

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We are fans of the original side-scrolling style: Metroid, Metroid II, Metroid Fusion, Metroid Zero Mission, Super Metroid..

For some reason, we never got into the Prime series.. Maybe we should give it another chance..

We liked Other M, but still play the originals..

Fingers crossed for a 3DS version!

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eh, I really think there should be one, but I liked the primes much more then the 2D ones. Prime feel like Nintendos primary (no pun intened) FPS while the 2Ds feel more like your usual platformer. But Other M did a good job of mixing the two so one like that would be nice. (Or a TPS with lots of platforming)

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Personally, I think Nintendo's next move should be to make a definite division between the types of Metroid games between the upcoming Wii-U and 3DS... Personally, even though I definitely prefer the "Prime style", I think they should save that for the Wii-U, and use the "Other M style" for the 3DS. But that's just my opinion.

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
i think it would be intresting to see a prime style metroid game wich uses the cirle pad pro
Eh, I guess... as long as it has an option for the same kind of single-stick controls like Prime 1 and 2 had... I don't understand for the life of me why Prime: Hunters didn't have that as an option

megahunter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i think it would be intresting to see a prime style metroid game wich uses the cirle pad pro
Eh, I guess... as long as it has an option for the same kind of single-stick controls like Prime 1 and 2 had... I don't understand for the life of me why Prime: Hunters didn't have that as an option
i miss the point at touchscrren and shoot there option that was in the metroid prime hunters demo

mrtimotei

No More Heroes
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After playing Metroid: Other M, and seeing the puzzle for it in PuzzleSwap, I wondered, why didn't they originally make it for the 3DS? Would've been a lot better...

But anyway, I geuss another game with the Other: M style would be perfect for the 3DS. I do hope they make one!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: they be like which lite firefox exe pls