Metal Slug 7 Language Selector

ackers

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't get this......

What's this CMD shortcut you speak of? Is that Command Prompt? Well I opened that and typed bspatch xpa-ms7.nds patched.nds sq-ms7p.bdf and it says not recognized as a command blah blah...

My ROM and sq-ms7p.bdf file are in the folder along with bspatch.exe etc.

Please help.

EDIT: NVM got it working I think.

AXYPB

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cmd is the Command Prompt also found in the Accessories folder in the Start Menu. Make sure you change directory to the correct folder before entering the command.

BlindAsian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried using Terminal to patch it but I guess it doesn't work. All I get is:

bspatch: sq-ms7p.bdf: No such file or directory

but I downloaded it. wtf. :/

cosmiccow

Original Hippie
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
wow, good to see squire is still alive and kicking. great patch.
maybe what is in there is not the final review of the translations, as some german option items are french
wink.gif
but even the combat school is fully translated. very cool.

enarky

owls?
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Could anyone get this patch to work with Supercard Lite? With Software V2.68 and Firmware 1.85 the ROM always crashes for me after the language select screen.

McSnazzles

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone care to explain exactly how I patch this on my Mac? I can only assume I need to use Terminal, but I am unsure of the commands I need to use in order to get it to work. The handy dandy link provided in the bspatch folder does nothing for me when I try to open it through Terminal. Help! Please?

mrwienerdog

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I patched the rom, and everything appears to be OK (even though my 'puter says the size of the patched rom is 0 bytes?). Went to play the game, selected english, and there is a message on the top screen saying there was a problem loading the save data, please turn off ds and reinsert game card. What the fuck should I do now?

THanks,
wiener.

pixie

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
mrwienerdog said:
So I patched the rom, and everything appears to be OK (even though my 'puter says the size of the patched rom is 0 bytes?). Went to play the game, selected english, and there is a message on the top screen saying there was a problem loading the save data, please turn off ds and reinsert game card. What the fuck should I do now?

THanks,
wiener.
If the patched rom is 0 bytes you obviously did something wrong.

mrwienerdog

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah but when I look in properties, it says the rom is the right size. Not only that, when I try to boot the game, I get the splash screen that says 'Metal Slug 7', but then this other bullshit.

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
For most flashcards, I have included cheats in the cheat database that let you select the language you want to play as without having to patch the game manually.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: anyone