Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker US Save File

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by manobon, Jun 9, 2010.

1. manobon
    OP

manobon GBAtemp Regular

Jul 22, 2008
    United States
    I figured, if I'm capable of using my semi-hacked 3000, might as well help out others who can't use CwCheats:

http://filetrip.net/f11764-Metal-Gear-Soli...lker-U-1-0.html

Start with Every Weapon and Every Item! There are not a lot of each item, but the Bandana (!) should help with ammo supplies!

The savefile name in the game is MANOBON (sorry!). I used CwCheats on the US version of Peace Walker on my 3000, saved after the first mission/cutscenes, then copied the file to my laptop and my PSP Go (it works!).

Obviously, you can't save "infinite life" and the like, but this should take away a big chunk of the "grinding" stuff (which I absolutely hate in any game Ever- "Oh. Spider-Man doesn't know how to do a 'backflip kick' yet? That's weird, since HE BEAT FIRELORD!" =^D).

Oh, and because I didn't add this to the filetrip notes- just unrar the file, put the folder you get from it in the SAVEDATA folder on your PSP, and you are good to go.

I think it's- Root of Stick/PSP/SAVEDATA

2. Jolan

Jolan Unlimited Bear Works

Mar 20, 2010
    Netherlands, currently
    Hey, since I can't find any codes for the EU version of MGS:PW, could I ask you to add just a Bandanna to my save file? I'll gladly upload it if that's possible.

3. manobon
    OP

manobon GBAtemp Regular

Jul 22, 2008
    United States
    At work, so can't right now- but! EUR CwCheat codes (and the EUR iso) were like, the First things I found when looking for the game.

Just google "Metal Gear Peace Walker EUR CwCheat" and you'll find a bunch of forum threads with the codes.

4. Zerousen

Zerousen 【=◈︿◈=】

GBAtemp Patron
    Zerousen is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jun 30, 2009
    United States
    You can go onto my most recent thread to find the cheats. I can't use them, anyways. [​IMG]

5. .AJ.

.AJ. Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 26, 2010
    United States
    If i gave you my save data could you mod it for me? could you also do all the missions and extra ones?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice