OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
500x_peacewalkerdated.jpg

The latest entry in the Metal Gear Solid will be hitting the 2010 in Japan on March 18 game mag Famitsu reports.

Starring Naked Snake, the game takes place in Costa Rica during the 1970s — 10 years after Metal Gear Solid 3 and chronicling the rise of Outer Heaven.
Source.

Mr. Waffle

A Free Waffle
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
But I don't understand japanese, I allready didn't got any further then walking in the demo.
I want an English release D:

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
I just ordered Metal Gear Solid 4 for my PS3. I have only played Metal Gear Solid, The Twin Snakes and Sons of Liberty so far. I can't wait for MGS4, Rising and after that maybe Peace Walker.

To be honest, I'm a bit disappointed that this is a PSP only release. I understand why Sony would want a great MGS on their portable platform, but some fans specifically bought a PS3 for MGS and have seen only one game so far, with only one of the two newer titles available on PS3.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Maikel Steneker said:
I just ordered Metal Gear Solid 4 for my PS3. I have only played Metal Gear Solid, The Twin Snakes and Sons of Liberty so far. I can't wait for MGS4, Rising and after that maybe Peace Walker.

To be honest, I'm a bit disappointed that this is a PSP only release. I understand why Sony would want a great MGS on their portable platform, but some fans specifically bought a PS3 for MGS and have seen only one game so far, with only one of the two newer titles available on PS3.

I doubt Sony have much say in the matter, Kojima can pretty much do whatever he wants.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
luke_c said:
We're getting Rising, they're getting Peace Walker, nothing wrong with that.
except rising isnt made by kojima or even the team that worked on MGS
I can already predict is just going to be some crappy beat em up or something

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E