Hacking Question [Meta] [Question] Keep up with switch news?

Androoski

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there anywhere/anything that lets me get updates about switch hacking stuff on my phone or email? I have forgotten about this community for a while and am very interested.. for Wii U hacking I remember a twitter account someone made for new hacking news. Any help is great.

nmkd

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is there anywhere/anything that lets me get updates about switch hacking stuff on my phone or email? I have forgotten about this community for a while and am very interested.. for Wii U hacking I remember a twitter account someone made for new hacking news. Any help is great.

Reddit

Reactions: -----a

Shadicluigi

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You could get Tapatalk, which has GBATemp, you can also set notifications for the Switch hacking community.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

D

Deleted-442439

Watch this subforum and ask GBAtemp to push notifacations via chrome on your phone for new threads. Also follow Hedgeberg, Kate, ScriesM, FOF and other big names in the scene on twitter with notifcations when they tweet stuff.

And also check the Reswitched discord and Reddit often.

Reactions: riyyi and -----a

GameSystem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you are feeling lazy, you could just "watch" the GBATemp and Scene News forum and get email notifications. Sure you'll get junk like sales reports, but if something actually major happens, one of the reporters will make a thread, and you'll get alerted.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: :( +1