So, I took the song.s16 file from the cubedemo game and figured out how to convert it to and mp3 and back again. I went into Audacity and imported it as raw data, it gave me the sound file that I then exported as a mp3. It worked perfectly. Then I took an mp3 file and tried to reverse it. It turned out slow and too low in pitch. So, I sped it up. I got it to work with using the speed affect at 90, the pitch effect at 5, and the Amplify effect at 4. I then exported it as song.s16 and replaced the original with that one. You guys use this as bad mp3 player for now until someone makes one. Just pick your music file you and convert it how I described and it should work.