Country
once again i do not understand why everything has to be so vague

"where do we have to search?"

"OVER ALL THE INTERNET"

"is there a way to distinguish the clue?"

"YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU SEE IT"

"what do you need to do exactly?"

"WHAT THE CLUE SAYS!"

it's like playing professor layton and instead of professor layton doing all his right/wrong finger pointing he just shrugs his shoulders and says "who knows?" and then he walks away

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yay, finally solved another clue! It gets hard to count 'em, though. I think I'm at 4 or 5 or so. This is fun
smile.gif

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Magus said:
once again i do not understand why everything has to be so vague

"where do we have to search?"

"OVER ALL THE INTERNET"

"is there a way to distinguish the clue?"

"YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU SEE IT"

"what do you need to do exactly?"

"WHAT THE CLUE SAYS!"

it's like playing professor layton and instead of professor layton doing all his right/wrong finger pointing he just shrugs his shoulders and says "who knows?" and then he walks away
Well what do you expect? Any more specific and you'll be able to figure it out, which is not what we want.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Magus, The thing is that when You find a clue, it will be obvious that THAT is the clue. And the whole treasure hunt is about figuring out what to do with the clues. how to get to the next one.

It has to be vague so that you'll have to think for a bit, and not just get served an entry in the competition.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i would guess, they wont bother telling you if or if not.

to be honest, i would say best would be to wait here till someone blurts out what to do

Magus

GBATEMP RPG MANIAC
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
well i would want to at least know if what i think is the clue,is the clue or not so i can finaly stop searching thing related to what i think is the right clue and search for another clue
closedeyes.gif

maybe what i think is the clue,it's just done for gimmick sake

in short i just want someone to tell me "RIGHT" or "WRONG" so it doesn't feel like i'm running around as a headless chicken

Snave2008

Trophies
Website
www.completelyfreewii.com
XP
Country
I'd like to think of myself as fairly intelligent but I've been on this all afternoon and haven't got past the FIRST clue!!

I think it may be time to call it a day and see if tomorrow's Snave2008 can sort it out

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
...before i think about thinking any more tomorrow,
will I be able to find any Clues at all as long as i have noscript, adblock and stuff like that on/ java/pop ups and that diabled?

ThommyDude

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
now i'm still stuck at something that i don't know how to look at.. or what to look at... i'm better at seeing details then big pictures... problem is that somethimes you need to see both
frown.gif

Magus

GBATEMP RPG MANIAC
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
like for example just to make you guys understand why i'm annoyed at the whole ordeal....

part of the scroll says "rhymes and riddles hide the key" does that mean the clue is a rhyme or a riddle? i understand that you guys don't want me to win but if i don't even know what the heck i'm searching for,how the heck i'm supposed to find it?

ferx15

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question, if I have the clue, where I have to let them know that I have it?
sorry for my bad english

neokingster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Magus said:
like for example just to make you guys understand why i'm annoyed at the whole ordeal....

part of the scroll says "rhymes and riddles are the key" does that mean the clue is a rhyme or a riddle? i understand that you guys don't want me to win but if i don't even know what the heck i'm searching for,how the heck i'm supposed to find it?
It should be quite obvious, you will kick yourself when you find it, I know i did
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...