Homebrew Menuhax won't open

Deniel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys. I had menuhax installed on my Old 3dsxl. I used httpwn to be able to play online. I downloaded a few games and when I tried opening the homebrew launcher again I booted directly to the 3ds homescreen. I press the L button that I configured and it no longer works. Tried to reinstall it but the browser wont work since I havent updated. My firmware is 11.0.0-33U. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Wojton

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Remove it completely before you install it again. You can do that by deleting the following folders on your 3DS SD Card:
SD Card\Nintendo 3DS\random numers and letters\random numers and letters\extdata\00000000\000002cd
SD Card\Nintendo 3DS\random numers and letters\random numers and letters\extdata\00000000\0000008f
SD Card\menuhax
After that, remember to open up theme manager to re-initialize the Home Menu extdata. Then try installing menuhax again and see if it works.

Deniel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I dont think I can reinstall it because the browser has a update nag. Thanks a lot though. Will try.

bobfacemoo

Trophies
XP
Country
Browserhax is dead on 11.0.0-33 because the minimum version to use the browser now requires it to be on 11.1.0-34, so OP can't access browser. You'll probably have to use a game exploit to reinstall.

Wojton

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
It wont work. Followed the instructions and the browser still asks me to update
Thats because the instructions cover reinstalling menuhax, not browserhax. You'll have to use a Homebrew entrypoint different than browserhax to do that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse