Homebrew Menuhax just randomly stopped working

Tyler Martin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was pressing the L-button while turning on my new 3ds and it just goes to the normal homescreen now it was working fine yesterday plesase help

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Oooh, could be any number of things... favourite if you ask me is (assuming you've not done anything that'd break the hax since yesterday) your sd card might have corrupted, or simply be on its way out -take the card out and plug it into your computer. If it seems ok anyway, first thing to do is back the thing up to be on the safe side!

Tyler Martin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try ejecting your sd, blowing on it and the SD card slot, then reinserting the SD.
Thats what I do
just noticed the input payload is gone

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

and i am at school so i cant get on the internet to reget the payload with my 3ds

Last edited by Tyler Martin,

Jinglefruit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
There was server maintainence last night, so maybe it was patched, or you updated and the payload now doesn't match your version.

(I haven't checked to see if anything was affect yet myself though, can anyone confirm an update?)

ddurdle

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There was server maintainence last night, so maybe it was patched, or you updated and the payload now doesn't match your version.

(I haven't checked to see if anything was affect yet myself though, can anyone confirm an update?)

No updates for 3DS yet. Seems like 10.4 isn't ready yet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)