Hacking Mencoder.exe Error with BatchDPG

Joujoudoll

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have an avi that I have created that won't work with BatchDPG... I tested it and I am able to convert other .avi files that I have, but this one particular .avi file won't convert to .dpg -- The error is this:

"mencoder.exe has encountered a problem and need to close." and the error signature says
AppName: mencoder.exe
AppVer: 0.0.0.0
ModName: avisynth.dll
ModVer: 2.5.7.0
Offset: 00007c28

It will convert my audio, but not my video... I don't know why or how it will convert other .avi files, but not this particular one.

I have K-Lite Codec Pack installed on my computer.

If you know what the problem is, please tell me a solution... Thanks in advance!

UPDATE: The BatchDPG is not converting any files that I turn into .avi now, but it will convert files that I have made yesterday. I don't know what the problem is.

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I recommend you switching from K-Lite to CCCP ... much more compatibility ...

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=188865

What version of BatchDPG are you using, and have you uninstalled any media-related programs lately?

Also, what settings are you using on BatchDPG?

If I set it for too slow or too fast, it isn't happy ... but that could just be me ...

EDIT : Have you tried uninstalling and re-installing AviSynth?

Tikker

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Joujoudoll said:
I don't know why or how it will convert other .avi files, but not this particular one.

probably because you don't have the right codec installed

avi is just a container, not a codec

use something like gspot against the avi file you're trying to convert. it will tell you exactly which codec you need

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: I get what they were trying to say but what the ad actually says is "we tried to cram a ton of... +1