Mencoder.exe Error with BatchDPG

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Joujoudoll, May 2, 2008.

1. Joujoudoll
    OP

Joujoudoll GBAtemp Fan

May 2, 2008
    I have an avi that I have created that won't work with BatchDPG... I tested it and I am able to convert other .avi files that I have, but this one particular .avi file won't convert to .dpg -- The error is this:

"mencoder.exe has encountered a problem and need to close." and the error signature says
    AppName: mencoder.exe
    AppVer: 0.0.0.0
    ModName: avisynth.dll
    ModVer: 2.5.7.0
    Offset: 00007c28

It will convert my audio, but not my video... I don't know why or how it will convert other .avi files, but not this particular one.

I have K-Lite Codec Pack installed on my computer.

If you know what the problem is, please tell me a solution... Thanks in advance!

UPDATE: The BatchDPG is not converting any files that I turn into .avi now, but it will convert files that I have made yesterday. I don't know what the problem is.

2. Bob Evil

Bob Evil The Department of Home-Made Insecurity

Sep 27, 2006
    Out of the corner of your eye
    I recommend you switching from K-Lite to CCCP ... much more compatibility ...

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=188865

What version of BatchDPG are you using, and have you uninstalled any media-related programs lately?

Also, what settings are you using on BatchDPG?

If I set it for too slow or too fast, it isn't happy ... but that could just be me ...

EDIT : Have you tried uninstalling and re-installing AviSynth?

3. Tikker

Tikker GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 8, 2007
    Canada

probably because you don't have the right codec installed

avi is just a container, not a codec

use something like gspot against the avi file you're trying to convert. it will tell you exactly which codec you need

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice